And so it begins...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I do think there's no way we will pursue a loan deal if there is not a firm guarantee from the player that he will stay permanently.

well a loan this year and purchase next year suits us! surely if he was keen last time he must still fancy it?

richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I do think there's no way we will pursue a loan deal if there is not a firm guarantee from the player that he will stay permanently.

well a loan this year and purchase next year suits us! surely if he was keen last time he must still fancy it?

Miss my point. A loan is the only option, but that does not mean something that suits both City and Isco, this summer, would not see the player want to try his luck in Madrid again.

He could have a fantastic season and we would have no hold. No use paying £5m up front, causing musical chairs, for that scenario to manifest itself.

We're not that desperate for him!

kupest said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The decision has been left up to Isco.

Madrid are clearly not arsed, either way.

I think we've a real chance here.

Great news !
Which means we want him and the balls already rolling. PSG signed Aurier on a loan+buy option to avoid FFP, I can see us doing something similar as well with Isco. Ofcourse the burning question of who leaves to give us space for Isco.

Garcia it would probably have been Negredo IMO but this deal could see him going to Madrid in January.

Would love Isco

If we are moving for Isco then I hope Nasri misses out on game time rather than Jovetic. Really think we should have let Nasri move on, but there wasn't even a sniff from any potential suitors. Wonder why that is? Isco would be an up grade imo, the same as Jovetic, who improved our attack my time he was involved towards the end of season.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
If we are moving for Isco then I hope Nasri misses out on game time rather than Jovetic. Really think we should have let Nasri move on, but there wasn't even a sniff from any potential suitors. Wonder why that is? Isco would be an up grade imo, the same as Jovetic, who improved our attack my time he was involved towards the end of season.

Might have something to do with the 5 year contract he signed.

ngpsm8.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.