And so it begins...

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but assuming Mangala is done, Garcia & Guidetti out, this leave us with the 17 being -

W Caballero
B Sagna
P Zabaleta
M Demechelis
V Kompany
E Mangala
A Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Y Toure
J Navas
S Nasri
D Silva
S Jovetic
S Aguero
E Dzeko
A Negredo

Who makes way for Isco ?

"have a little patience....still hurting from a love I lost".- Isco's relationship with Pellers was like father and son.
"Im feeling your frustration..But in any minute all the pain will stop" -Isco has frustrated pellers by refusing our deal last summer but this time the pain will stop and he will come?
"Just hold me close in your arms tonight...don't be too hard on my emotions"- Wants to really come to Manchester to link up with his footballing father again .
"I really wanna start over again" - no need for further details on this line.

Alma Bear said:
I'm a massive Tolmie fan, but "Greatest Day"? Those are hearty words. I'll be gutted if he's chosen a record with that title simply to confirm Mangala.

But, if it's Messi, Barkley or Zaha I'm all in.

Keep up the good work, Tolm.

what a wide range of acceptable transfer targets you have there.

Alma Bear said:
I'm a massive Tolmie fan, but "Greatest Day"? Those are hearty words. I'll be gutted if he's chosen a record with that title simply to confirm Mangala.

But, if it's Messi, Barkley or Zaha I'm all in.

Keep up the good work, Tolm.

I see what you did there.

suvommukherjee08 said:
"have a little patience....still hurting from a love I lost".- Isco's relationship with Pellers was like father and son.
"Im feeling your frustration..But in any minute all the pain will stop" -Isco has frustrated pellers by refusing our deal last summer but this time the pain will stop and he will come?
"Just hold me close in your arms tonight...don't be too hard on my emotions"- Wants to really come to Manchester to link up with his footballing father again .

That's deep.

Jaxite said:
suvommukherjee08 said:

That's deep.

Balls Deep?

Manx Blue said:
Jaxite said:
suvommukherjee08 said:

That's deep.

Balls Deep?

So deep.

suvommukherjee08 said:

fucking
nail
on
head!

richards30 said:
suvommukherjee08 said:

fucking
nail
on
head!
Fucking nail in head.

Thanks for puzzling out the clues. I'm too sick this morning to do much other than try not to drool too much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.