And so it begins...

city91 said:
Jaxite said:
suvommukherjee08 said:
"have a little patience....still hurting from a love I lost".- Isco's relationship with Pellers was like father and son.
"Im feeling your frustration..But in any minute all the pain will stop" -Isco has frustrated pellers by refusing our deal last summer but this time the pain will stop and he will come?
"Just hold me close in your arms tonight...don't be too hard on my emotions"- Wants to really come to Manchester to link up with his footballing father again .
"I really wanna start over again" - no need for further details on this line.

That's deep.

RAWK deep?

#nonakedflames

Since Tolmie has caused the entire thread to go arseways with clue interpretations, we must be signing Messi.

richards30 said:
suvommukherjee08 said:
"have a little patience....still hurting from a love I lost".- Isco's relationship with Pellers was like father and son.
"Im feeling your frustration..But in any minute all the pain will stop" -Isco has frustrated pellers by refusing our deal last summer but this time the pain will stop and he will come?
"Just hold me close in your arms tonight...don't be too hard on my emotions"- Wants to really come to Manchester to link up with his footballing father again .

fucking
nail
on
head!
Lol. I don't think the solution to a Tolmie clue has EVER required a line by line analysis of the lyrics. It's usually all in the name of the artist or the title of the song. No offence to Tolmie, but the clues are never as sophisticated as you seem to think they are! ;)

aguero93:20 said:
Since Tolmie has caused the entire thread to go arseways with clue interpretations, we must be signing Messi.

Would love this to be true, but personally think his clues are relating to Isco.

He's said previously it was his decision to make ... maybe he's made it.

Craggers said:

Would love this to be true, but personally think his clues are relating to Isco.

Yes I think he was being ironic talking about messi...

Tricky_Trev said:
richards30 said:
suvommukherjee08 said:

fucking
nail
on
head!
Lol. I don't think the solution to a Tolmie clue has EVER required a line by line analysis of the lyrics. It's usually all in the name of the artist or the title of the song. No offence to Tolmie, but the clues are never as sophisticated as you seem to think they are! ;)

^Tricky Trev knows when something's obvious.

Theo555 said:
Craggers said:

Yes I think he was being ironic talking about messi...

And I think Theo was being moronic for replying as he did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.