And so it begins...

richards30 said:
suvommukherjee08 said:
"have a little patience....still hurting from a love I lost".- Isco's relationship with Pellers was like father and son.
"Im feeling your frustration..But in any minute all the pain will stop" -Isco has frustrated pellers by refusing our deal last summer but this time the pain will stop and he will come?
"Just hold me close in your arms tonight...don't be too hard on my emotions"- Wants to really come to Manchester to link up with his footballing father again .
"I really wanna start over again" - no need for further details on this line.

fucking
nail
on
head!

[bigimg]http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_super/84/842138/2435883-1022000227-ibvsa.gif[/bigimg]

If the jist of our deductions is way off, Tolmie usually gives us a gentle steer in the right direction. So no response means we are on the right lines????

....Or he's finished his manchego and sorriano sandwich and is back at the grind...

The greatest day would be securing Mangala and Isco in the same day. Patience... well the lyrics apply to Isco and Pellegrini and we have certainly had to have it with Mangala.

JamesMCFC said:
richards30 said:
suvommukherjee08 said:
"have a little patience....still hurting from a love I lost".- Isco's relationship with Pellers was like father and son.
"Im feeling your frustration..But in any minute all the pain will stop" -Isco has frustrated pellers by refusing our deal last summer but this time the pain will stop and he will come?
"Just hold me close in your arms tonight...don't be too hard on my emotions"- Wants to really come to Manchester to link up with his footballing father again .

fucking
nail
on
head!

[bigimg]http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_super/84/842138/2435883-1022000227-ibvsa.gif[/bigimg]

Ha. Great gif. a genuine lol

Jaxite said:
suvommukherjee08 said:

That's deep.

RAWK deep?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.