And so it begins...

Cheadle Blue said:
Manx Blue said:
Cheadle Blue said:
If its isco and vidal i will blow my load like a fucked up oil rig

An unnecessary release of valuable liquids on both counts.

Ive wasted on alot worse believe me!!!!

Limoncello is from Naples if im not mistaken, so maybe garcia off to napoli, has made the isco thing possible

I don't think it will be vidal, but i can dream

LOL

TheThirdDeano said:
Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 53s
NEW YORK: There is an #mcfc special event happening in NYC at 10pm (BST) tonight. Keep your eyes on our social channels for updates!

It's happening...
Nah, that's just Rodders doing keepy ups with the golf ball again to entertain the Yanks

TheThirdDeano said:
NEW YORK: There is an #mcfc special event happening in NYC at 10pm (BST) tonight. Keep your eyes on our social channels for updates!

It's happening...

Glauber Berti is coming home.

totallywired said:
TheThirdDeano said:

It's happening...
VIDAL and ISCO for NYC!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't hear you.

TheThirdDeano said:

It's happening...
Not to be a downer, but it might be an unveiling of the away shirt or something. I find it's better to manage expectations. That way surprises are always good. :)

taconinja said:
TheThirdDeano said:

It's happening...
Not to be a downer, but it might be an unveiling of the away shirt or something. I find it's better to manage expectations. That way surprises are always good. :)
I think too that it'll be unveiling of the away shirt. NYC guarantees good exposure for that.

taconinja said:
TheThirdDeano said:

It's happening...

Too late mate, my expectations are absolutely sky high and if city fail to deliver on this then, quite frankly, the only course of action is to renounce my life-time support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.