And so it begins...

TheThirdDeano said:
taconinja said:
TheThirdDeano said:
Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 53s
NEW YORK: There is an #mcfc special event happening in NYC at 10pm (BST) tonight. Keep your eyes on our social channels for updates!

It's happening...
Not to be a downer, but it might be an unveiling of the away shirt or something. I find it's better to manage expectations. That way surprises are always good. :)

Too late mate, my expectations are absolutely sky high and if city fail to deliver on this then, quite frankly, the only course of action is to renounce my life-time support.
It's good to know we can count on Bluemoon. ;)

taconinja said:
TheThirdDeano said:
Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 53s
NEW YORK: There is an #mcfc special event happening in NYC at 10pm (BST) tonight. Keep your eyes on our social channels for updates!

It's happening...
Not to be a downer, but it might be an unveiling of the away shirt or something. I find it's better to manage expectations. That way surprises are always good. :)

Don't get giddy it's the third kit

fbloke said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
CityStu said:
Mangala and Isco unveiled in the new away kit?

Difficult considering Isco was training with Real today.

And Mangala was on holidays in Miami when his video was released ;-)

The icy hand of cold logic, the wet blanket of reality.

Hope springs eternal, but the light is getting dimmer

ppl im new here ...cud sense tomie is d guy u ppl hav been relying...so whats new currently? any signing expected today??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.