And so it begins...

This one is strictly target based...and would be both a homegrown surprise and controversial

I'll go for Theo Walcott and the knowing me knowing you is the past transfer dealings.It would certainly be controversial,gooners would go into meltdown.

weren't we linked with Raheem Sterling just before he signed for Liverpool?

That would be controversial as the bin dippers would go mad

I'd love Sturridge as a Negredo replacement.

Theo Walcott would be an interesting one as we were linked with him just before he signed a new contract, and maybe unsettled by Alexis Sanchez joining. Lots of competition for his place.

As for the United target, think that has to be either Mangala or Di Maria

lancs blue said:
AlloBoi said:
Sturridge.

I could live with that but the Dippers would want north of £30m in today's transfer climate!
Wouldn't put me of to be honest. He would he deadly for us. The sales of possibly Garcia And Negredo and then their Interest in Milner. Fair chance it could be in all honestly. Didn't Mancini try to bring him back from Chelsea? Which links to the "we've tried before"

AlloBoi said:
lancs blue said:
AlloBoi said:
Sturridge.

I could live with that but the Dippers would want north of £30m in today's transfer climate!
Wouldn't put me of to be honest. He would he deadly for us. The sales of possibly Garcia And Negredo and then their Interest in Milner. Fair chance it could be in all honestly. Didn't Mancini try to bring him back from Chelsea? Which links to the "we've tried before"

No way their gonna sell Suarez and Sturridge in one summer

Zaha has to be the home grown surprise and controversial one.

Finishes the Abba line, is homegrown, would take Milners spot and would be very controversial as he would leave the rags for City and especially as we all think he's crap.

whipper said:
This one is strictly target based...and would be both a homegrown surprise and controversial

I'll go for Theo Walcott and the knowing me knowing you is the past transfer dealings.It would certainly be controversial,gooners would go into meltdown.

That or Ox. With Sanchez coming on they have 3 players for 1 position

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The Sun has indeed come out, but there are more rays of sunshine to come.

Re some of yesterday's guesses and theories. Congrats to those who deciphered the double zero clue.

Double zero is the only flour they use in Naples for authentic pizza. The Fat Waiter is indeed Rafa. Portugeezer (Benfica) + Real deal (Garcia's first club)...

That's right... = Messi (Or Napoli want Garcia for £10m)

As for Angry Anderson - talking as fast as we can to someone who is also speaking to United, and City refusing to be led up the aisle.
My 'clues' always refer to various targets and sales.

This one is strictly target based...and would be both a homegrown surprise and controversial...finish the line

We have tried before, knowing me knowing you...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUrzicaiRLU[/video]

Welcome Welshit it is then ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.