And so it begins...

Is Pogba classed as home grown because of the time spent at the swamp? I know Zaha fits the clue better but can you really see him playing for us? Like has already been mentioned the new Scott Sinclair.

bammy blue said:
Is Pogba classed as home grown because of the time spent at the swamp? I know Zaha fits the clue better but can you really see him playing for us? Like has already been mentioned the new Scott Sinclair.

Pogba was my first thought

waspish said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The Sun has indeed come out, but there are more rays of sunshine to come.

Re some of yesterday's guesses and theories. Congrats to those who deciphered the double zero clue.

Double zero is the only flour they use in Naples for authentic pizza. The Fat Waiter is indeed Rafa. Portugeezer (Benfica) + Real deal (Garcia's first club)...

That's right... = Messi (Or Napoli want Garcia for £10m)

As for Angry Anderson - talking as fast as we can to someone who is also speaking to United, and City refusing to be led up the aisle.
My 'clues' always refer to various targets and sales.

This one is strictly target based...and would be both a homegrown surprise and controversial...finish the line

We have tried before, knowing me knowing you...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUrzicaiRLU[/video]

Welcome Welshit it is then ;)

Abba making a comeback for 1.5 billion?

or Thomas Bjorn is a certainty for Ryder cup glory this week and Ian Anderson to tour Australia again.

You take your pick Tolmie.

Why is everyone guessing Zaha? Feel like I am missig something the clue. I would put my bet on ravel morrison. The other clue probably Di Maria.

kupest said:
Why is everyone guessing Zaha? Feel like I am missig something the clue. I would put my bet on ravel morrison. The other clue probably Di Maria.

Pretty sure i remember a post from Tolmie in January saying we tried to sign Morrison but it fell through and that we would go back in the summer

waspish said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The Sun has indeed come out, but there are more rays of sunshine to come.

Re some of yesterday's guesses and theories. Congrats to those who deciphered the double zero clue.

Double zero is the only flour they use in Naples for authentic pizza. The Fat Waiter is indeed Rafa. Portugeezer (Benfica) + Real deal (Garcia's first club)...

That's right... = Messi (Or Napoli want Garcia for £10m)

As for Angry Anderson - talking as fast as we can to someone who is also speaking to United, and City refusing to be led up the aisle.
My 'clues' always refer to various targets and sales.

This one is strictly target based...and would be both a homegrown surprise and controversial...finish the line

We have tried before, knowing me knowing you...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUrzicaiRLU[/video]

Welcome Welshit it is then ;)

This is like 3,2,1 with Ted Rogers.

Will we be signing Dusty Bin?

Must Be Welbeck home grown, Engand international regular fast skilful score shit loads of goals for England assists galore for the scum, also frightens the shit out of opposition defences..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.