And so it begins...

Ric said:
higgi1p said:
Jaxite said:
Woo new kit.....Isco Mangala where are you?

oh well what a fuckin let down

It's absurd how some people feel let down, almost affronted, when their own perceived timescales based on Tolmie's posts don't materialise.

Exactly. Enjoy the frisson of excitement that a TH post gives by all means, but don't sit and sulk if nothing materialises. Look upon it as a bit of fun. Personally though, I think this Isco lot is bollocks, if only because I can't see a way around either the FFP spending cap, or the fact that we already have a full complement of foreign players, none of whom I'd like to see leave

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Jovetic is more of an attacking midfielder than he is striker these days imo. His link play and tracking back really impressed me last season. His enthusiasm is infectious to his team mates also, a la Tevez.

Yes but he is an old toy & people need new ones, so lets dump him before his career at City even gets started, & buy a new toy instead.

Neville Kneville said:
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Jovetic is more of an attacking midfielder than he is striker these days imo. His link play and tracking back really impressed me last season. His enthusiasm is infectious to his team mates also, a la Tevez.

Yes but he is an old toy & people need new ones, so lets dump him before his career at City even gets started, & buy a new toy instead.

Perez is that you?

RW9 said:
Fantasyireland has previously jumped down my throat with all the 'Rag' stuff for having an opinion. He needs banning. Just coz you sit here and write 1000s of posts doesn't make you less of an 'abcess'
Don't like posters asking for others to be banned, especially new ones who are potentially rags...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.