And so it begins...

If we got rid of Nastasic and Jovetivc I'd be fuming. Genuinely world superstars in my opinion as long as they can both get over their injuries.

jay_mcfc said:
If we got rid of Nastasic and Jovetivc I'd be fuming. Genuinely world superstars in my opinion as long as they can both get over their injuries.

Nastasic is a goner imo. A real shame as apart from being a great player seems like a good lad but needs must.

Don't know why we would sell Nastasic, he has lots of potential, had a very strange injury and is getting back to form, this season can be very important for him, we should look to loan either him or rekik out, rather than selling.

plus he does not have to be registered, it makes no sense to let him go. The 10-15 mil we expect for him is nothing compared to his potential.

richards30 said:
jay_mcfc said:

Nastasic is a goner imo. A real shame as apart from being a great player seems like a good lad but needs must.

What need is there to sell Nastasic?

I highly doubt we'll be making another signing

ElanJo said:
richards30 said:
jay_mcfc said:

What need is there to sell Nastasic?

I highly doubt we'll be making another signing
it would be foolish to sell him to accomodate Isco - he's eligible for both PL & CL without using up a non-homegown place

jay_mcfc said:
^^^ Fully in agreement with this.

I am not ruling out Demichelis moving on.

With Garcia likely to leave as well it will allow us to to get both Mangala and Isco.

Vinny, Mangala, Nastasic and Rekik should be enough.

sam-caddick said:

With Garcia likely to leave as well it will allow us to to get both Mangala and Isco.

Yeah seems the best idea, but cant see MP doing that.

sam-caddick said:

Someone posted the other day about that happening, said two london clubs had approached iirc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.