And so it begins...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
considering our top 3 CBs are away and the 4th and 5th are either rotating or playing with Boyata, I'm not worried about set pieces yet.

Top 3? are you counting Mangala in that already? Because Nasty was playing against AC Milan

FlatlineMonday said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
considering our top 3 CBs are away and the 4th and 5th are either rotating or playing with Boyata, I'm not worried about set pieces yet.

Top 3? are you counting Mangala in that already? Because Nasty was playing against AC Milan

For £32m, I'd be hoping he's one of our top 3 centre backs

bluesince76 said:
FlatlineMonday said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Have to sign him first

Marvin said:
bluesince76 said:
FlatlineMonday said:

Have to sign him first

Exactly, he's not with the team yet. Although seeing some video of him has me thinking he's very good at defending crosses and set pieces.

pantalon violet again said:
MagicMerlin said:
Update us regarding Isco please Tolm. I can't handle this anymore. Even if you tell us it's off, which the majority now seem to believe.

Mmmmmm

Update a one post newby...or not

Scratches chin

Decisions decisions

I've been reading the forum for quite a while, just never really thought about making an account until now.

Nimrod still on the ground!

Real problems for us. Clubs are seriously taking the piss when it comes to asking about the players we already have.

There's no way Garcia will be going anywhere if things remain the same.

We should sue UEFA for making our financial and squad restrictions so public.

August will be a long month...

ElanJo said:
MagicMerlin said:
Update us regarding Isco please Tolm. I can't handle this anymore. Even if you tell us it's off, which the majority now seem to believe.

You can do it yourself

Who are we goiing to sell or loan out in order to get Isco?

Caballero
Sagna
Zaba
Vinny
Mangala
Demi
Kola
Ferno
Ferni
Yaya
Silva
Nasri
Navas
Jovetic
Kun
Negredo
17.Dzeko

None of them.

Therefore no Isco

Best we'll do is sign a pre contract for next summer

I agree. Looks near impossible now, but I can dream :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.