And so it begins...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
citytill1die84 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Nimrod still on the ground!

Real problems for us. Clubs are seriously taking the piss when it comes to asking about the players we already have.

There's no way Garcia will be going anywhere if things remain the same.

We should sue UEFA for making our financial and squad restrictions so public.

August will be a long month...

Out going don't bother me seal Mangala and it's been an excellent window imo. The squad we have is incredible and that makes me happy we don't need any more players.

£200,000 a week between Richards, Rodwell, Sinclair and Guidetti, with no squad place on offer, it bothers City.

Especially with the money they could put to good use, elsewhere.

We should think about this for just a second. None of these players can or will meaningfully contribute, next season.

Barkley would take £100k a week and we would still have wiggle room on the wage bill to spare.

Be lucky to get £20m for that four the way some clubs are low-balling.

Those players could still have squad places in prem and domestic cups we have 8 places to fill and without them we may only have 4 or 5. So whilst they may not be world beaters they could have squad places

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Real problems for us. Clubs are seriously taking the piss when it comes to asking about the players we already have.

No surprise there. I said last week that us making £50m or so from sales was nothing more than fantasy talk. Clubs have seen in previous windows how easily City cave in towards deadline day, theres no reason to believe this summer will be any different. What chairman is going to give the go ahead for a £10m bid for someone like Rodwell when they know come the end of August City will be desperate to get rid on loan?

pantalon violet again said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Jaxite said:
Any news on the Mangala front? any closer to announcing...

Haha, how can anyone still be flapping on Mangala?

You do know your on bluemoon ???

Shit, I thought I was on Mumsnet?

While I am on. Anyone want to buy x2 Maxi Cosi's?

I want £30 each for them. Cost me £120 each.

Funnily enough, the above sounds a bit like our transfer policy these last few years?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
citytill1die84 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Out going don't bother me seal Mangala and it's been an excellent window imo. The squad we have is incredible and that makes me happy we don't need any more players.

£200,000 a week between Richards, Rodwell, Sinclair and Guidetti, with no squad place on offer, it bothers City.

We should think about this for just a second. None of these players can or will meaningfully contribute, next season.

Barkley would take £100k a week and we would still have wiggle room on the wage bill to spare.

I would argue that £20m for those four would represent a decent return for City. If we can get that, snap the buyers hands off.

OrigamiNinja said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
citytill1die84 said:

I would argue that £20m for those four would represent a decent return for City. If we can get that, snap the buyers hands off.

Beat me to it!

OrigamiNinja said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
citytill1die84 said:

Any truth in the Isco rumours over the weekend that we have now pulled out of any deal Tolmie ??

Exeter Blue I am here said:
OrigamiNinja said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Beat me to it!

Any chance you could give us an example of what clubs have been offering for these players + Garcia Tolm so we can get an idea of the low-balling you refer to?

Tolmie not being the bearer of good news on a Monday will have this place in Meltdown.
He mentioned Barkley. I take it city still want to make this happen this season?

OrigamiNinja said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
citytill1die84 said:

Decent? It would be incredible. If they were to all go, it would be closer to 10m. However, I think it will be £0 and all 4 will still be here (or on loan) this time next year - apart from micah who will go on a free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.