And so it begins...

I think we will be quite busy leading up to and probably on deadline day regarding outgoings.

I also think we might have a late surprise if we can get rid of the deadwood, possibly a loan. Just my opinion, not ITK.

Southampton have lots of cash and Rodwell, Sinclair, Richards and Guidetti may well all be of interest to them.

GX Blue said:
I think we will be quite busy leading up to and probably on deadline day regarding outgoings.

I also think we might have a late surprise if we can get rid of the deadwood, possibly a loan. Just my opinion, not ITK.

Southampton have lots of cash and Rodwell, Sinclair, Richards and Guidetti may well all be of interest to them.

I'd be pushing a Garcia sale and a Nastasic(loan) their way

fbloke said:
Nimrod was a plane that never quite made the grade, had years of development issues and was eventually scrapped.

I would say that that is quite apt for the loftier thoughts of this summers signings.

Hope you know more about transfers than you do about aircraft!

FantasyIreland said:
GX Blue said:

Completely agree with the both of you, I think we may well look at a loan for ourselves and dependent on outgoings may try and push for that Isco loan deal to add a bit of creativity to cover Silva and Nasri. I don't think Pellegrini will use Jovetic wide so in terms of our creative/wide players we will have Nasri, Navas, Jimmy and Silva with our fullbacks providing a lot of the width as they did last season. Isco would be a welcome addition if we can shift a few players.

Sell Guidetti, Richards, Garcia, Sinclair and loan Rodwell and Nastasic and we get the best of both. Rodwell may stay fit and live up to potential, Nastasic can really make a name for himself. That depends on what their thinking is with Zuculini though as he will have to be loaned out if Rodwell stays.

I prefer Zuculini over Rodwell,however...... I think Zuculini would gain far more from a loan and maybe Rodwell deserves one more opportunity to stay fit and impress.Strange he hasn't featured much so far.

Its a tough decision for management.

FantasyIreland said:
I prefer Zuculini over Rodwell,however...... I think Zuculini would gain far more from a loan and maybe Rodwell deserves one more opportunity to stay fit and impress.Strange he hasn't featured much so far.

I think Zuculini looks brilliant and I suppose a lot of it would come down to how many games they feel one or the other could play. Rodwell being homegrown is probably the one to keep at the club. Perhaps they are managing his fitness to make sure he doesn't get injured. Zuculini looks brilliant and it isn't worth limiting his game time when he could go elsewhere and get regular starts.

supercity88 said:
FantasyIreland said:

I think Zuculini looks brilliant and I suppose a lot of it would come down to how many games they feel one or the other could play. Rodwell being homegrown is probably the one to keep at the club. Perhaps they are managing his fitness to make sure he doesn't get injured. Zuculini looks brilliant and it isn't worth limiting his game time when he could go elsewhere and get regular starts.

That's my thinking,he could come back in 12 months with a real reputation.

I think we have a gem.

MeatHunterrr said:
MillionDollarDream said:
So

In:
1. Sagna
2.Fernando
3.Zuculini
4. Willy
5. Mangala?

Out:
1. Lescott
2. Barry
3. Pantillimon
4.Garcia?
5. Richards?
6. Sinclair
7. Guidetti

Looks like a pretty good window and an upgrade everywhere.
Fixed

I'd like to reserve judgement between Willy over Costly Pants just for now. CP wasn't a bad keeper and was fantastic business for £2m. I'm not sayingWiily is crap, I just want to know if he's prepared to track forward deep into injury time and get a winner, if necessary.

fbloke said:
Nimrod was a plane that never quite made the grade, had years of development issues and was eventually scrapped.

I would say that that is quite apt for the loftier thoughts of this summers signings.

Sorry only half right, he Mark 1 and the later upgraded Mark 2 were successful, best in class aircraft later a complete rebuild Mark 4 was scrapped due to cost over runs. The Mark 3 Advanced Early Warning variant never entered service due to Marconi being unable to deliver the avionics

FantasyIreland said:
GX Blue said:

I'd be amazed if Nasty went anywhere. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Rekik loaned out for another year though.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.