And so it begins...

The Goat 10 said:
waspish said:
The Goat 10 said:
Sinclair £5m>>> 2m
Guidetti £5m>>> 2m
Richards £8m>>> 3m

Yeah maybe not then...
Surely we can get more than £3m for Richards!?! £5m at least!

Can you imagine if he went to auction to be sold?
We have a full back who has hardly played for 2 years and when he does make a rare appearance, usually ends up injured. He has one year left on his contract, will be on more than your highest paid player (he isn't going to be going to a team who pay decent wages as they have decent players) and his defending can best be described as shaky and inconsistent. He likes to spend his time in the gym putting on far too much muscle.
Who wants to start the bidding?

117 M34 said:
We have a full back who has hardly played for 2 years and when he does make a rare appearance, usually ends up injured. He has one year left on his contract, will be on more than your highest paid player (he isn't going to be going to a team who pay decent wages as they have decent players) and his defending can best be described as shaky and inconsistent. He likes to spend his time in the gym putting on far too much muscle.

Well I suggest we would want a dutch auction between Twitchy Redknapp and Splash the cash Hughes, we may come out of that scenario with around £20m for Micah.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
117 M34 said:

Well I suggest we would want a dutch auction between Twitchy Redknapp and Splash the cash Hughes, we may come out of that scenario with around £20m for Micah.

I could see both QPR and Stoke bidding for Richards but I doubt they would pay much for him. QPR would at least give him the wages he wants. Ferdinand and Richards at the back - odds on those two staying fit all season?!

Bilboblue said:
Big Dave Watson said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
that's Barkley over for another summer then, so I don't see much else happening.
Was never going to happen. Mangala and that's it.

Three times in the last few pages you have said this, we get it, you don;t think anyone else will come after Mangala, can you stop the tedious repetitive posts now?

As for our squad players, I would say Guidetti, Rodwell and Rekik/Nasty would do very well for Southampton. Two sales and a loan maybe?
Two things:

1) No, I wont stop as I am entitled to post just as much as you are.
2) It's not what I think, it's what will happen.

Big Dave Watson said:
Bilboblue said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Was never going to happen. Mangala and that's it.

Three times in the last few pages you have said this, we get it, you don;t think anyone else will come after Mangala, can you stop the tedious repetitive posts now?

As for our squad players, I would say Guidetti, Rodwell and Rekik/Nasty would do very well for Southampton. Two sales and a loan maybe?
Two things:

Sometimes the truth hurts ! Once Mangala is confirmed we are spent up. I doubt we needed to spend anymore so the restrictions haven't really hurt us. We have a squad bulging with talent. A few players like Richard's, Sinclair and Guidetti need to be moved on for the good of the squad (and them).

nmc said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Bilboblue said:

Two things:

Sometimes the truth hurts ! Once Mangala is confirmed we are spent up. I doubt we needed to spend anymore so the restrictions haven't really hurt us. We have a squad bulging with talent. A few players like Richard's, Sinclair and Guidetti need to be moved on for the good of the squad (and them).

I'll take that bet;)

City have identified replacements for our potential homegrown outgoings.

As stated, some of these players are harder to move on than we imagined.

There could be at least one more after Mangala.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.