And so it begins...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
nmc said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Two things:

1) No, I wont stop as I am entitled to post just as much as you are.
2) It's not what I think, it's what will happen.

Sometimes the truth hurts ! Once Mangala is confirmed we are spent up. I doubt we needed to spend anymore so the restrictions haven't really hurt us. We have a squad bulging with talent. A few players like Richard's, Sinclair and Guidetti need to be moved on for the good of the squad (and them).

I'll take that bet;)

City have identified replacements for our potential homegrown outgoings.

As stated, some of these players are harder to move on than we imagined.

There could be at least one more after Mangala.
Not doubting you at all but I'd be well and truly shocked if we signed anyone else. Just think it's too late in the game at this stage but we shall see.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
nmc said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Two things:

1) No, I wont stop as I am entitled to post just as much as you are.
2) It's not what I think, it's what will happen.

Sometimes the truth hurts ! Once Mangala is confirmed we are spent up. I doubt we needed to spend anymore so the restrictions haven't really hurt us. We have a squad bulging with talent. A few players like Richard's, Sinclair and Guidetti need to be moved on for the good of the squad (and them).

I'll take that bet;)

Might just be me being a bit thick but a bit confused here mate?

'Identified replacement(s) for outgoing HG' and 'Could be at least one more after Mangala'........which is it?

cmdub said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
nmc said:

I'll take that bet;)

Not doubting you at all but I'd be well and truly shocked if we signed anyone else. Just think it's too late in the game at this stage but we shall see.

Personally i don't think we will see anyone else after Mangala, but im not sure how its too late in the game with a month of the window to go

chris85mcfc said:
cmdub said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I'll take that bet;)

Personally i don't think we will see anyone else after Mangala, but im not sure how its too late in the game with a month of the window to go
Our surplus players are pain in the ass to move on. Might take that whole month to get them off the books. High wages and shit quality = clubs play hardball as they know we are desperate to get them off the books + restrictions.

Big Dave Watson said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
nmc said:

I'll take that bet;)

'Identified replacement(s) for outgoing HG' and 'Could be at least one more after Mangala'........which is it?

You're being a bit thick;)

We don't expect to clear out all the deadwood/surplus at this stage.

Basically, if we can move a couple on, our hands are a little less tied in terms of spending.

MeatHunterrr said:
chris85mcfc said:
cmdub said:

Our surplus players are pain in the ass to move on. Might take that whole month to get them off the books. High wages and shit quality = clubs play hardball as they know we are desperate to get them off the books + restrictions.

Yea i get that but if we have already lined replacements up then once we clear out some of the deadwood we are in a position to bring in whoever has been lined up

Southampton need players at the moment, id be very surprised if they don't look at a couple of ours, and anyone that thinks their going to wait till August 31st just to save a few quid are mental

blueparrot said:
JamesMCFC said:
Hopefully it's Isco

Don't see how it could be Isco unless Garcia and at least one other non homegrown player is moved out.

Napoli were very keen for Garcia.

Sadly, they would not come up with the money and is the reason why they are now trying to sign Fellaini on loan.

Even then, Napoli are stalling because they only want to pay half towards Fellaini's £100k a week.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Big Dave Watson said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I'll take that bet;)

You're being a bit thick;)

We don't expect to clear out all the deadwood/surplus at this stage.

Basically, if we can move a couple on, our hands are a little less tied in terms of spending.

Ok, I'm going to enhance my ignorance then, for clarification.

If we move any deadwood we would hope to replace them but in the meantime there could be one more irrespective of that? Am I warm?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.