And so it begins...

JamesMCFC said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
yellamcfc said:
Is there any scope for a Negredo - Isco swap (even regarding Negredo's injury)??
*Edit*
And a possible move for Berahino as a HG replacement.

Can't see it. Have even heard chatter in London today that Spurs have a chance on Isco.

Apparently them and Madrid have a memo of understanding on loan deals after the Bale agreement?

That would be absolutely awful if Spurs get him.
Be fucking priceless if he did well there and we swooped in and signed him next summer though >:)

JamesMCFC said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
yellamcfc said:
Is there any scope for a Negredo - Isco swap (even regarding Negredo's injury)??
*Edit*

Can't see it. Have even heard chatter in London today that Spurs have a chance on Isco.

Apparently them and Madrid have a memo of understanding on loan deals after the Bale agreement?

Not really, he wouldn't improve them enough to get top 4, and if or when he was available to buy next summer we would be in a better position.

JamesMCFC said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
yellamcfc said:
*Edit*

So that line of enquiry is closed I guess?

I wouldn't have a clue on any other players that may be lined up then, I reckon we'll be done after Mangala, unless there is a change of events in the way of our unwanted players moving on, but it needs to be soon.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Still not begun then?

My thoughts too mate we will get Eliaquim Mangala as we already knew before this thread started !!

Tolmie's clues are FUN but no accuracy , going through the thread there are so many meaningless videos what do they really relate too ?.. literally could be any player ..

Good fun this thread thats about it i cant take it serious for information ..

CITYROBBO said:
Still not begun then?

My thoughts too mate we will get Eliaquim Mangala as we already knew before this thread started !!

Tolmie's clues are FUN but no accuracy , going through the thread there are so many meaningless videos what do they really relate too ?.. literally could be any player ..

My guess is you're one of only a few people that are trying to take it seriously

CITYROBBO said:
Still not begun then?

Well the answer is quite simple...don't tune in.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
So is it mangala and thats it?

Yes.......we might loan out or sell a player or two but after Mangala we will not be adding to the squad!

If we sell some of the guys who do not have a long term future at City and have enough room within the UEFA imposed net spend, we would probably try and acquire one of our homegrown targets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.