And so it begins...

Bloody hell I had actually started to let myself think isco was arriving along with the quim. Hairdoo person you have let me down.

blueparrot said:
JamesMCFC said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Can't see it. Have even heard chatter in London today that Spurs have a chance on Isco.

Apparently them and Madrid have a memo of understanding on loan deals after the Bale agreement?

That would be absolutely awful if Spurs get him.
Not really, he wouldn't improve them enough to get top 4, and if or when he was available to buy next summer we would be in a better position.
Perhaps he meant awful for Isco...

cmdub said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
nmc said:
Sometimes the truth hurts ! Once Mangala is confirmed we are spent up. I doubt we needed to spend anymore so the restrictions haven't really hurt us. We have a squad bulging with talent. A few players like Richard's, Sinclair and Guidetti need to be moved on for the good of the squad (and them).

I'll take that bet;)

City have identified replacements for our potential homegrown outgoings.

As stated, some of these players are harder to move on than we imagined.

There could be at least one more after Mangala.
Not doubting you at all but I'd be well and truly shocked if we signed anyone else. Just think it's too late in the game at this stage but we shall see.

The window in Europe has been open for a month and will be open for another month. We are halfway through the game.

blueparrot said:
JamesMCFC said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Can't see it. Have even heard chatter in London today that Spurs have a chance on Isco.

Apparently them and Madrid have a memo of understanding on loan deals after the Bale agreement?

Not really, he wouldn't improve them enough to get top 4, and if or when he was available to buy next summer we would be in a better position.

I really don't see how Spurs get top four next season, with Isco or without.

BlueDeadHead said:
blueparrot said:
JamesMCFC said:

IF Real wants to loan him out, why would Isco agree to go to the Spuds? I'm sure he'd have better options.

BlueDeadHead said:
blueparrot said:
JamesMCFC said:

It might help them finish above the rags, which would be nice.

BlueDeadHead said:
blueparrot said:
JamesMCFC said:

Thats what I said, so Isco to Spurs wouldn't be awful for us.

If Milner is staying then we really don't need to add any more players, we have enough depth is every area now and this window we have addressed all our weaknesses.

Fernando
Sagna
Mangala
Zuculini (For future)
Willy Cab

Our attack is fine and jovetic is the new attacking signing for us, hope to God he stays fit and gets a run of games.

I can still see Zaha coming in :)

What you think tolmie??

blueparrot said:
BlueDeadHead said:
blueparrot said:

Thats what I said, so Isco to Spurs wouldn't be awful for us.

Sorry read that as would not "wouldn't".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.