And so it begins...

ColinLee said:
citoeast said:
de niro said:
to me i have one issue. posters shouldn't come on the thread to have a pop at the op. contribute or not but keep the negatives against the op out of it. it adds nothing.

I have an issue with that and particularly FBlokes mega pop at those allegedly having a 'pop' at TH, it is hypocritical.

Posters should be freely allowed to express their doubts and disappointments and warn others (without posting personal abuse) like I am hopefully doing. Believers when let down express quite rightly their scorn at TH. Mocking them and telling them to 'evaluate their relationship with the internet is simply a pop at the vulnerable not the one who mislead them; that seemingly is acceptable and not to be commented upon.

What is to be expected when posters are lead up the garden path time and time again with a triumphalist fanfare announcement that turn out to have dubious substance and credibility at best.
Jeez, you sound like a social worker. This is a football forum you know, get a grip.

pc gone mad,fuck the vulnerable on a football fucking forum,fucking vulnerable my fucking god.

citoeast said:
de niro said:
Love Bites and Everything said:
As a relative newcomer to the board the reaction to Tomlie is interesting to observe.

Why all the abuse for those who question him and why are they asked to keep their opinions to themselves and refrain from posting if they are not a 'believer'??

What is wrong with people saying that they think he's full of shit and knows sweet FA??

I have no strong views either way, just an interested observer. It does seem a bit North Korea, though.

to me i have one issue. posters shouldn't come on the thread to have a pop at the op. contribute or not but keep the negatives against the op out of it. it adds nothing.

I have an issue with that and particularly FBlokes mega pop at those allegedly having a 'pop' at TH, it is hypocritical.

Posters should be freely allowed to express their doubts and disappointments and warn others (without posting personal abuse) like I am hopefully doing. Believers when let down express quite rightly their scorn at TH. Mocking them and telling them to 'evaluate their relationship with the internet is simply a pop at the vulnerable not the one who mislead them; that seemingly is acceptable and not to be commented upon.

What is to be expected when posters are lead up the garden path time and time again with a triumphalist fanfare announcement that turn out to have dubious substance and credibility at best.

What a cringeworthy post.

Jimbob said:
citoeast said:
de niro said:

What a cringeworthy post.

It's ridiculous isn't it ?

Various people post information or whispers they have heard from different sources, then it is up to the individual to decide for themselves whether or not they take the information seriously. If people are gullible enough to believe what they read in the papers, then why have such a problem with rumours on an internet forum. As I understand it, their are a few people on here who are City fans and post information on here as they hear it. I appreciate hearing rumours about signings and bust ups within the club, and I make my own mind up whether the info is definite or not.

It's been explained before that the information is relayed as heard and things can change due to many differing factors, if you don't like this then don't read the transfer forums. If you take everything as gospel and then pass all the info on as certainties then you can look a little stupid if it doesn't come off. I think this is the problem with most of these moaners on here, they here something, and when it doesn't happen they moan like woman.

As has been repeatedly said without the rumours being posted the transfer forum would be a very boring place. I'm happy with the clubs signings this summer, especially with having our hands tied with regards to FFP. If we could have signed Isco, Barkley, Reus or Sanchez then I'd have been amazed, but we have strengthened the squad and hopefully next season we can strengthen further. Long may all the "ITK's" post on here.

When the OP said 'and so it begins' he was clearly referring to the annual mental health breakdown suffered by the same posters year after year at this time of year.

I'd suggest giving your heads a wobble but that would probably make some of you worse given how mentally frail you are.

The OP clearly posts in good faith and tries to make it fun and interesting. Nothing more, nothing less.

Who do we think will leave in the next month.

With Lampard coming in I would expect Rodwell and Garcia to be sold.

Sinclair, Richards, Guidetti look pretty certain to go. Don't see many teams desperate to sign them though.

Could also see Nastasic leaving once the Mangala deal goes through.

GK- Willy/Hart/Wright

RB - Sagna/Zaba

CB - Kompany/Mangala/Demichalis/Rekik

LB - Kolarov/Clichy

CM - Fernando/Fernandinho/Yaya/Lampard/possibly Zuculini

AM - Milner/Silva/Nasri/Navas

ST- Aguero/Jovetic/Negredo/Dzeko

Not to many weaknesses in that squad

Who do we think will leave in the next month.

With Lampard coming in I would expect Rodwell and Garcia to be sold.

Sinclair, Richards, Guidetti look pretty certain to go. Don't see many teams desperate to sign them though.

Could also see Nastasic leaving once the Mangala deal goes through.

GK- Willy/Hart/Wright

RB - Sagna/Zaba

CB - Kompany/Mangala/Demichalis/Rekik

LB - Kolarov/Clichy

CM - Fernando/Fernandinho/Yaya/Lampard/possibly Zuculini

Not to many weaknesses in that squad

GK- Willy/Hart/Wright

RB - Sagna/Zaba/Richards

CB - Kompany/Mangala/Demichalis/Rekik/Nastisic/Boyata

LB - Kolarov/Clichy

CM - Fernando/Fernandinho/Yaya/Lampard/possibly Zuculini/Rodwell

25 eligible players for prem league squad on basis, Rekik under 21, Nasty and Zucullini both were under 21 as of 1/1/14

So only need to get rid of Guidetti, Garcia, and Sinclair.

GK - Caballero/Hart/Wright

RB - Zabaleta/Sagna

CB - Kompany/Mangala/Demichelis/Rekik

LB - Kolarov/Clichy

CM - Yaya Toure/Fernandinho/Fernando/Lampard/Rodwell

AM - Silva/Nasri/Navas/Milner

ST - Aguero/Jovetic/Dzeko/Negredo

OUT: Guidetti, Sinclair, Richards, Javi Garcia, Nastasic, Zuculini (loan)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.