And so it begins...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He's was told he was going nowhere before the World Cup and the situation remains the same.

It will take a £40m plus bid for City to even consider it at this late stage.

My only worry is will he perform for us if hes unhappy?? Please tell me we've dropped mangala for benatia as well?!?!

We haven't dropped Mangala. We can still do Benatia if we need to.

Thanks Tolmie....is there a cut off point where City say...enough is enough and move on to Benatia? I would guess City were hoping to get one of these players in for pre-season training with the team......thanks again!

jollylescott said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
waspish said:
Traffic running a bit low on BM then ;)

After an 18 month hiatus, Ric has once again relinquished the Blue Moon Harvester platinum card.

It's Fray Bentos and my 40th birthday this Wednesday.

Surely the ultimate gift?

Don't worry Tolm 40 is the new 30 as they say, or as my wise old dad used to say 'old age is always 15 years older than what you actually are!'

ps

Happy birthday for Wednesday!

Thanks!

In that case, I'm 25 on Wednesday!

These are always fun.

Any news on Negredo, Tolmie? From the reports it looks as though he'll go if we get the right price. There is also the Dzeko contract situation that needs resolving.

If Milner leaves we have Hart, Clichy, Wright, Rodwell as HG and Boyata and Richards club produced. Micah and Rodwell are probably off as well. Means we have a spot for a HG player if there is someone out there good enough for us.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
My only worry is will he perform for us if hes unhappy?? Please tell me we've dropped mangala for benatia as well?!?!

We haven't dropped Mangala. We can still do Benatia if we need to.

Thanks Tolmie....is there a cut off point where City say...enough is enough and move on to Benatia? I would guess City were hoping to get one of these players in for pre-season training with the team......thanks again!

I expect it all to be sorted by the trip to the US.

dannyboiblue said:
great having you back in the forum tolm really hope you post something that comes to fruition soon as it proves the doubters worng a BIG welcome back mate.

Nothing to prove, bud. You guys don't pay my wages.

I've learned in the last few years, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY[/video]

Being reported that Benatia will forfeit a 3 million bonus so he can sign for City. He seems very keen to come to the Champions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.