And so it begins...

MagicMerlin said:
Update us regarding Isco please Tolm. I can't handle this anymore. Even if you tell us it's off, which the majority now seem to believe.

You can do it yourself

Who are we goiing to sell or loan out in order to get Isco?

Caballero
Sagna
Zaba
Vinny
Mangala
Demi
Kola
Ferno
Ferni
Yaya
Silva
Nasri
Navas
Jovetic
Kun
Negredo
17.Dzeko

None of them.

Therefore no Isco

Best we'll do is sign a pre contract for next summer

Mangala. Sagna. Caballero. Fernando. Zuculini.

I like what I saw tonight in Zuculini, but I'm not sure what the script is with him. Whichever way, we have done some beltin business this window.

If we can off load Garcia, Boyata and Sinclair then even better. We have bought what we needed.

As curbishley said last night, Navas was great first half of last season but tailed off in the second half much like Negredo. Not sure why, but he just stopped trying to get to byline and cutting back and started coming inside and over carrying the ball. Last night was more like it from him in the first half and hope he continues that.

proy said:
Mangala. Sagna. Caballero. Fernando. Zuculini.

I like what I saw tonight in Zuculini, but I'm not sure what the script is with him. Whichever way, we have done some beltin business this window.

If we can off load Garcia, Boyata and Sinclair then even better. We have bought what we needed.
sounds good to me Proy, just add Richards and Guidetti to the off load list. We can add Isco, Barkley and Progba next year mate

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
As curbishley said last night, Navas was great first half of last season but tailed off in the second half much like Negredo. Not sure why, but he just stopped trying to get to byline and cutting back and started coming inside and over carrying the ball. Last night was more like it from him in the first half and hope he continues that.
Maybe it has something to do with not being used to not having a winter break and then being injured, which happened to both of them.

Didn't see the game, so did we get criticised for not playing young English talent like Rodwell and Richards again, or was that just in the Kansas game?

bluesince76 said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Maybe it has something to do with not being used to not having a winter break and then being injured, which happened to both of them.

Didn't see the game, so did we get criticised for not playing young English talent like Rodwell and Richards again, or was that just in the Kansas game?

To be fair Curbishley was complimentary about us and shock horror even Trevor Francis had the odd positive comment about us.

nmc said:
bluesince76 said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:

To be fair Curbishley was complimentary about us and shock horror even Trevor Francis had the odd positive comment about us.
he likes Big Willy for sure

Great performance lastnight from new and old but something which concerned me slightly was our lack of ability to defend set pieces, we were awful. Now i know we have Kompany and Mangala (hopefully) to come in but they wont be playing every game. It will be good for some of the fringe players and youth to come in for some cup games and lesser prem teams, but i want us to do well in all comps next season and possibly do a treble. We must learn to defend better at set pieces. Im sure pellegrini will be slightly concerned about this and have them drilled in this matter....after all Nastasic, Boyata, Kolarov and fernando are NOT small...so are some other players. We will be playing teams 10x better than that shower of shite lastnight.

Ps: Jovetic is gonna light up our season and make many world wide audiences take note and think....who the fuckin hell is this kid..WOW!

TheTrillionDollarMan said:
Great performance lastnight from new and old but something which concerned me slightly was our lack of ability to defend set pieces, we were awful. Now i know we have Kompany and Mangala (hopefully) to come in but they wont be playing every game. It will be good for some of the fringe players and youth to come in for some cup games and lesser prem teams, but i want us to do well in all comps next season and possibly do a treble. We must learn to defend better at set pieces. Im sure pellegrini will be slightly concerned about this and have them drilled in this matter....after all Nastasic, Boyata, Kolarov and fernando are NOT small...so are some other players. We will be playing teams 10x better than that shower of shite lastnight.

Ps: Jovetic is gonna light up our season and make many world wide audiences take note and think....who the fuckin hell is this kid..WOW!

Defending set plays was poor last night but it was the same early doors last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.