And then there was One....

True legend.

Crazy that Merlin only won one player-of-the-month award in his 10 years with us.
An absolute disgrace that mate. The unjustified bias against our club is sickening. Any other club that was in our situation 12 years ago and propelled itself to where we are now would be lauded and fawned over for years.

I think we've been rather spoilt this decade, with Kompany, Silva, Toure, Aguero, and Fernandinho (special mention to Zab but he's not quite that level). 5 legends in one decade.

I think the truly exciting thing is that it's feasible we have future legends already at the club. Maybe not as significant due to where we are, but nonetheless exciting. De Bruyne, Sterling, Laporte, Walker, Ederson are and easy five. On top of that, there's so much potential with Bernardo, Jesus, Rodri, Foden and probably others I've forgotten to mention.

In 2007 under Pearce to have thought we'd be here now, no way.

special mention to Zab but he's not quite that level).
I think that's a injustice to Zabba mate,
Many pundits said best full back in the league,in his prime,
While Vinny was Capt & a leader Zabba passion/ love for the club & our city is second to none and for me he on par with the others..

I think we've been rather spoilt this decade, with Kompany, Silva, Toure, Aguero, and Fernandinho (special mention to Zab but he's not quite that level). 5 legends in one decade.

I think the truly exciting thing is that it's feasible we have future legends already at the club. Maybe not as significant due to where we are, but nonetheless exciting. De Bruyne, Sterling, Laporte, Walker, Ederson are and easy five. On top of that, there's so much potential with Bernardo, Jesus, Rodri, Foden and probably others I've forgotten to mention.

In 2007 under Pearce to have thought we'd be here now, no way.
I think we will always hold them five in the greatest of affections because they brought us out of the shadows of our red neighbours and put them in our shadow. As well as that Mancini and Pellegrini relied on their individual abilities a lot more than Pep so they stood out more. Pep (and I hope future managers) has developed a beautiful framework of play with more depth of talent that means we can rotate and cover for injuries without a drop in standards.

I'm not crying, you are. Gutted, even more so we can't give him a proper send off. I'm sure he'll be back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.