Ander Herrera Agüera

I actually think they'll be a threat next season. They have a good manager again and the most ridiculously easy start to the season. Plus they have no European football, which is a huge advantage (look what it did to Liverpool last season, who went from 7th to 2nd). It hinges on who else they buy, but I can see them challenging for the title again if they address their weaknesses.

I still don't get why some faith wasn't put in Moyes. He'd have had a summer without distractions to get things ready for another go. Surely he'd have got them into Europe this time round and then they could have built from there. Seems they are all about the short term over there.

Tricky_Trev said:
I actually think they'll be a threat next season. They have a good manager again and the most ridiculously easy start to the season. Plus they have no European football, which is a huge advantage (look what it did to Liverpool last season, who went from 7th to 2nd). It hinges on who else they buy, but I can see them challenging for the title again if they address their weaknesses.
I think they should be considered one of the title favourites for the reasons you identify. Considering what Liverpool did from a similar league position, but without the experience of winning titles, there's no reason they shouldn't be winning it. Obviously, no one will be allowed to put that pressure on them, but it should be.

Daz_Blue said:
Signed 5 year deal with rags according to twitter....announced Friday

They will pay 75m for Herrera and Shaw, that is amazing to see... Money "well" spent.

Bilbao have told then to fuck off for 29 million quid.

Till the end if the month when the fee goes up to 35.5million haha.

What did we pay for Serg?

Rosler1985 said:
Bilbao have told then to fuck off for 29 million quid.

Till the end if the month when the fee goes up to 35.5million haha.

What did we pay for Serg?

£32.5m with add ons I think? are bilbao a wealthy club? because that's a fuck load of cash to turn down!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.