Anderlecht Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the game yesterday.
Couldn't argue will the 2 late goals they conceded,
But didn't see Vinny,

Vinny got injured in a pre season game.

Hope to see him back within a few weeks. Our defense is garbage without him. Cobbaut is terrible, and Luckassen and the young lads need Kompany next to them instead of Cobbaut.

I was quite sad to hear Sandler couldnt stay an extra year.

Vinny got injured in a pre season game.

Hope to see him back within a few weeks. Our defense is garbage without him. Cobbaut is terrible, and Luckassen and the young lads need Kompany next to them instead of Cobbaut.

I was quite sad to hear Sandler couldnt stay an extra year.

But didn't see him in the dugout either,
But I can see the improvement this year compared to the last one,

But didn't see him in the dugout either,
But I can see the improvement this year compared to the last one,

He has to watch out. Because in the pre season he was coaching at the line. And he still doesnt have a license to do that. So he was in the dugg out the whole game.

It was a really bad game. Last season the results werent what they should be, but the football was fun to watch.
Sunday wasnt fun to watch at all. But it was very hot. Still the team has some issues. Like no leaders on the midfield, en the deffensive midfielder not defending like he should.
The team misses leader figures. Kompany and the goalkeeper Van Crombrugge are the only 2 real leaders in the dressing room.
The 18 year old Kana also has the potential of becoming a natural leader.

But the other more experienced players like Vlap, Zulj, Cobbaut, are not players who make the young guys better, and who take the team to a higher level when things go bad.

But we have no money to get players who can do that. I think it will be a hard season yet again. We really need Vinny on the pitch, to be the leader this team misses.

Hope things improve for you. On the subject of Sandler can you give us a review of how he did last season? He is a player who does not have a high profile amongst City fans.

Do you think Chadli and Roofe will be missed? You've signed Percy Tau he looks a talent?

Hope things improve for you. On the subject of Sandler can you give us a review of how he did last season? He is a player who does not have a high profile amongst City fans.
He only played 11 games last season due to injury. But he showed he is a skilled central back, like a light version of Kompany. Sometimes his defensive positioning wasn't what it should be. But overal he was a fun player to watch.

I was sad he got injured. And I guess we don't want players with an injury past this season, because last season was e disaster looking at al the injuries this team had.

Do you think Chadli and Roofe will be missed? You've signed Percy Tau he looks a talent?

Roofe and Chadli are 2 quality players, who also show some leadership to the young players. So yes, they will be missed. But Roofe played 0 official games for the club in 2020, and Chadli had like 30 minutes in 2020.

So in the good run we had in the 2nd half of the season was without those 2. Both players were also very expensive, I think Chadli costed the club 3 minion euros to rent, and Roofe his wages were almost 2 minion euros.

The clubs finances are not good, and the priority is to give the young talents new contracts.
We have a new chairman, new sportive director, and new financial director, and they are using a different, and in my eyes better way of working. And they want to avoid expensive deals like Nasri, Roofe and Chadli.

Rumour has it we are interested in Luka Nmencha for a loan deal. Any thoughts?

Re Nmecha, I’d say it’s last chance saloon. H meat fair better in the Juliper where he may get a bit more time on the ball with a possession based team. He’s not a goal scorer that’s for sure. Even in his productive loan at Preston he didn’t score many but the fans seemed to like him. Middlesbrough he was viewed as a complete disaster.

Saying that, he has to have some talent to get caps for the German U21 team. Anderlecht could be a great option for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.