Anderson Injured

Anderson out !! Ffs its better for us if he's fit lol at least they still have giggs scholes supertom and the amazing carrick to boss the midfield

SWP's back said:
Dax777 said:
citymad said:
I just hope nothing happens to Johnny Evans, Smalling,wio or Raphael this week. We need them to be fit for Saturday.
He is a stud at RB. dont think many have been better this season.
pmsl thanks for cheering me up.

Taken off on 31 minutes against Reading as he was playing like a wank sock.

He was dire against Reading but has completed more tackles than any other United player this season.

Lucky Toma said:
SWP's back said:
Dax777 said:
He is a stud at RB. dont think many have been better this season.
pmsl thanks for cheering me up.

Taken off on 31 minutes against Reading as he was playing like a wank sock.

He was dire against Reading but has completed more tackles than any other United player this season.

Although it's not saying much, he's been far and out their best defender this season. Him & Zaba have been very good.

As for the early substitution, it was easily understandable. They were being aerially dominated and he'd already been booked. There's no way they wanted him suspended for the Derby so they took him off.

If they defend like that on Sunday, you'll fucking destroy them.

I'll opt for a 3-1 win for City.

He's got a milli vanilli gig commitment so he's deffo out.

Shame, probably means that old fart Scholes will start. Which means, 3 mins in, two footed off the ground challenge takes out Silva, and... oh, he's a cheeky boy is Scholes. Not his strength, tackling... but bless him, the little scamp.

Meanwhile Zaba sneezes and gets a yellow for aggressive face-pulling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.