Anderson Injured

....................Hart...................
Maicon..Kompany..Nastasic..Zaba
..............Garcia..Barry..............
...........Silva..Yaya..Tevez.........
..................Aguero.................

vs

....................RVP....................
...Young.......Rooney......Valencia
...........Cleverley..Carrick...........
Evra......Evans...Ferdinand..Rafael
..................De Gea..................

Obviously, if Clichy is fit he'd be in at LB and Zaba would switch to RB. I've put Yaya further forward because he seems to enjoy himself against United. Mancini may opt for either Dzeko or Mario instead of one of Tevez or Aguero after seeing how aerially vulnerable United's defence can be.

As for United, It's Cleverley or Scholes, I'm not sure which he'll opt for.

As I said earlier, prediction - 3-1 for City.

didsburyblu said:
Id rather he was fit. Hes average at best so would love him to make their first 11
I disagree. He's probably United's best centre mid, or at least has been when fit in 2012.

Caveman said:
didsburyblu said:
Id rather he was fit. Hes average at best so would love him to make their first 11
I disagree. He's probably United's best centre mid, or at least has been when fit in 2012.

The odd half decent game against cack opposition.

Waaaay overweight for a premier league player. Rarely plays in the bigger games.

How much did he cost?!?!?!?!?

Check his passport he's no fucking Brazilian
Not bothered who plays and who doesn't , just know they are shitting it

I remember cheering for joy when I received the gift of seeing scum's starting lineup prior to the 1-0 at home last year. Here's hoping for a similiar gift this weekend.

SWP's back said:
Dax777 said:
citymad said:
I just hope nothing happens to Johnny Evans, Smalling,wio or Raphael this week. We need them to be fit for Saturday.
He is a stud at RB. dont think many have been better this season.
pmsl thanks for cheering me up.

Taken off on 31 minutes against Reading as he was playing like a wank sock.

Haha, has anybody got a gif of his tantrum, fucking beautiful, the shrugging off of his coat, lain upon his shoulders was reminiscent of James Brown. Funny as fuck I honestly thought he was going to start blubbing. I'd love to see that again...... please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.