Andres Iniesta

Iniesta tonight: 115 passes, 3 shots on target, one assist & 5 chances created.

Andouble said:

Luck.

:)

It's such a wonderful read isn't it? Man Utd, "the best team in the world" managed to get one shot on goal. One. And they enjoyed a breathtaking 30% of the possession.

Matt the Giant said:
Andouble said:

Luck.

:)

It's such a wonderful read isn't it? Man Utd, "the best team in the world" managed to get one shot on goal. One. And they enjoyed a breathtaking 30% of the possession.

and you hear Rio say afterwards Barca "were the best team ON THE NIGHT"

LOL

Matt the Giant said:
I think Xavi is less likely to be honest. It's just a gut feeling really, but I think Xavi will stay there until he retires and then he will continue to work for the club until the day he dies.

Agreed. In Xavi you have a player who has passed his peak and is on the way down (obviously still one of the best players in the world). In Iniesta you have a player a year or two away from that peak. If either of the two would want to go test the best league in the world it would be the later. I just don't see the motive for Xavi.

for what its worth I was told at the final by a blue with a player connection that we have already signed Iniesta subject to CL qualification

I know I know... but he doesn't normally come out with tales like this and I don't normally claim any sort of ITK status and still don't

probably bullshit but......

Balti said:
for what its worth I was told at the final by a blue with a player connection that we have already signed Iniesta subject to CL qualification

I know I know... but he doesn't normally come out with tales like this and I don't normally claim any sort of ITK status and still don't

probably bullshit but......

but.... still very cool if its true!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.