Andy Burnham on Radio M/C

Lost weight by the looks of it which is very impressive with all the free grub to trough.

I saw him walking in town a year ago just before the mayoral elections and he looked a lot rougher in real life. Heavier and much blotchier almost pisshead face. No offence to him but it was surprising how different he looked from the telly.

When the political class decided Manchester needed a Mayor they made the mistake of asking us (the electorate) if we agreed. We said 'No'. So no Mayor for Manchester. At least they respected the decision.

When the political class decided Greater Manchester needed a Mayor they didn't repeat the mistake of consulting the electorate. So we have a Mayor for Greater Manchester. A totally unnecessary extra level of government bureaucracy.

The Mayor of Greater Manchester needs to be handed his redundancy notice asap.

No major, no devolved funding. West Yorks getting sod all, why not be like them?

He’s no different than 99.99% of all politicians, full of sound bite ideas but zero substance or action, I’m done with the lot of em, whatever their political colours are... Self serving arseholes one and all...
Is that you dad? :-D

You can't both be wrong, well you could but i doubt it.

He’s no different than 99.99% of all politicians, full of sound bite ideas but zero substance or action, I’m done with the lot of em, whatever their political colours are... Self serving arseholes one and all...
Absolutely bang on. All the same, regardless of what party they're in. All liars.

I'd love to ask him why the Metro to City games and back is so shite, Then I'd ask him why the Metro is nearly as reliable as Northern Rail.

It only needed to affect the performances of one or two of our players and it could have had a big impact on the game. The police have a role to keep the peace, not watch a bunch of scumbags jump up and down on cop fans and throw cans and bricks at a coach
Oh I agree but they got their cummupance when their abysmal policing allowing fans to stand on top of their vans so they couldn’t get round to the other side of Anfield at the Roma game when the Roma fans were going round kicking fuck out of Liverpool fans for about an hour, with one bloke ending up in a coma.

If that doesn’t make them realise their policing of Anfield is shite then I don’t know what will.

Justice for the 1, Merseyside Police at fault for the close death of a Liverpool fan...

Oh I agree but they got their cummupance when their abysmal policing allowing fans to stand on top of their vans so they couldn’t get round to the other side of Anfield at the Roma game when the Roma fans were going round kicking fuck out of Liverpool fans for about an hour, with one bloke ending up in a coma.

If that doesn’t make them realise their policing of Anfield is shite then I don’t know what will.

Justice for the 1, Merseyside Police at fault for the close death of a Liverpool fan...

Thanks mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.