Andy Dibble v Gary Crosby

Man-chester copperpot

Can we request a replay?

A friend has brought it up in conversation and i forgot all about it.

Any of you at the City Ground that day?

And should it have been ruled out?

Good old Andy Dibble, hope he’s doing well whatever he’s up to.

The Dibble incident spawned the now omnipresent habit of keepers checking over their shoulders when holding the ball in the box

As an aside I miss the D d d d d d Dibble Dibble Dibble Dibble Dibble song when coppers are encountered at games, not heard it for years. It would probably be categorised as a hate crime now I suppose.

Can we request a replay?

A friend has brought it up in conversation and i forgot all about it.

Any of you at the City Ground that day?

And should it have been ruled out?
I was there and remember the reaction of our support. Most were outraged that it was allowed, but plenty blamed Dibble totally for being so dozy. It was just typical of us at the time, giving the rest of football a big laugh. To quote a certain right wing politician ‘ they’re not laughing now are they’.

I was there and remember the reaction of our support. Most were outraged that it was allowed, but plenty blamed Dibble totally for being so dozy. It was just typical of us at the time, giving the rest of football a big laugh. To quote a certain right wing politician ‘ they’re not laughing now are they’.
Typical City? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.