Andy Hinchcliffe

I think Andy Hinchcliffe is after a national job rather than just a local one, that's why he tries to remain "impartial".

He is a top Blue, though. But he knows what he has to say to make a name for himself.

Just think how Stan Collymore got his job on radio... it wasn't down to his footballing knowledge, that's for sure!

Nreddishblue said:
Give me Andy Hinchcliffe over Ian Cheeseman any day of the week. At least Hinchcliffe has a sense of humour!

Yeah I agree Ive not heard him since the Hughes sacking but if he has called Garry Cooke so what I would too if I was him.Whenever Ive heard him he has an opinion and a sense of humour.Which for me is a big step up from Gleghorne who does not have an opinion or a clue about half the things that are happening at the club.I can't beleive they still have him on he is a Sunderland fan who played for about a season in a shit City side 20 years ago.I'd let him off if he had any charisma but he's about as interesting as the other boring sod Alan Gowling.

This is'nt a dig at GMR because I think they cover the football well in general.

I can't listen to Hinchcliffe anymore. He seems to be too caught up in banter with his co presenter and some of his regular callers are utter, utter wankers. That posh talking Peter bloke for starters.
At least Gleghorn is starting to talk sense now. Last season he was "Mr Negative" and he was almost creaming himself slagging off Robinho.
However, I'd still prefer to hear someone such as Paul Lake on Radio Manchester instead. A former blue who is blue through and through, sees the game how it is without being "Micky Thomasesq", plus a local accent

auction294 said:
I have lost all respect for Andy Hinchliffe. His negativity sometimes is astounding. Both he and MUEN are equally as poor in their representation of City. Also mentioned on here recently was Jimmy Wagg who seems to have disappeared into the Dark Side, so I guess we haven't got much in the way of local media to represent our club.

Bring back Gary Owen = Legend.
Gary Owen always talks up the scum as if he worships them. For God`s sake I have heard him singing the Goatfeeders praises.

I have serious doubt weather he actually knows anything about football, when listening to him talk about the transfer window just before the sunderland game he said that we had a good defence and midfield but we needed a better strike force then we will be sorted. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

auction294 said:
I have lost all respect for Andy Hinchliffe. His negativity sometimes is astounding. Both he and MUEN are equally as poor in their representation of City. Also mentioned on here recently was Jimmy Wagg who seems to have disappeared into the Dark Side, so I guess we haven't got much in the way of local media to represent our club.

Bring back Gary Owen = Legend.

do you reckon he post on here then?

some of you are being harsh on him, of course he aint gonna say things you agree with, he probaly does it on purpose to get you to phone in, as it is a radio phone in and they have to create debate some how.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.