Andy Hinchcliffe

dont mind hinchcliffe but owen ffs his arse must be full of splinters sat on that fence all these years

All of you are well out of order, Hinchcliffe is a true blue and a great man. I've known him since i was in his sons primary school and he became our football team coach? What a man he took time and effort out of his schedule to teach kids for free, he tought me a lot about gamesmanship and some people on here who say he knows nothing about football? You are mad, he has tought me lots, and take off your blue tinted glasses he actually talks complete sense. He's not in it for the money, he's a great family man, he's settled for life and he goes on the radio because he enjoys it. Now stfu and respect the man because some of the stuff im reading is ridiculous. Andy hinchcliffe is a great great man, and he is intelligent and wise about football. all of you need to grow up ffs

jimMCFC said:
All of you are well out of order, Hinchcliffe is a true blue and a great man. I've known him since i was in his sons primary school and he became our football team coach? What a man he took time and effort out of his schedule to teach kids for free, he tought me a lot about gamesmanship and some people on here who say he knows nothing about football? You are mad, he has tought me lots, and take off your blue tinted glasses he actually talks complete sense. He's not in it for the money, he's a great family man, he's settled for life and he goes on the radio because he enjoys it. Now stfu and respect the man because some of the stuff im reading is ridiculous. Andy hinchcliffe is a great great man, and he is intelligent and wise about football. all of you need to grow up ffs

stfu?! grow up ffs?! IRONY? ANYONE?

yeah im not old by any means, but some of the comments on here seem like they've come from children

OOHBEBLUE said:
Anyone listen to talk football on the way home from the games? Sometimes I find it hard to believe Andy is a true City fan the things he says. Think I annoyed him last week when I text in to tell him to shut up going on about Gary Cooke and to concentrate on the performance on the pitch instead. I think I was well within my rights to do so !
Sometimes people try and be "unbiased" and because they care what they say comes across wrong I just prefer to remember his performances on the pitch for us not just the rags goal but who can remember him scoring direct from a corner V Shrewsbury? I don't think he missed a penalty for us whenever he took one.

I always liked him . Had a great season watching the FA youth cup campaign (Moulden was my favourite) and thought he served us well to the best of his abilities.
I cant believe how people react on forums, the slightest thing and people are almost willing to murder. OTT reactions to everything, although its probably a good job because there would be a lot of wives with black eyes every match day.

Hi luv, how did the match go?

You fckin what!!!!

How did the match go, did you win again?

Yes we fckin well did.....but that fckin cheesman and Hinchcliffe do my fckin head in

Smack, whack ,kick, knee, elbow, punch.....you fckin woman

And dont even get me started on that little cnut Owen the rag bstardo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Look i like the guy i think he has the club at heart like all us city fans do.
But when he backed hughes after his sacking and being dead negative towards mancini
that really pissed me off.And he has got one of them noses you could just hit right on
the fucking tip of it.You would think with the money he has earned out of the game he
would get a fucking nose job done.But i suppose he is working on the radio and not on
tv.He reminds me of worzel fucking gummidge but like i said overall he is a good guy.

jimMCFC said:

hi andy =)

jimMCFC said:

you grow up ffs. "great great man" "not in it for the money". He coached a few kids at a school, so fkin what, the guys a prick. Has been as negative as fk all season when we were under hughes. Slates Robinho at every opportunity. Thinks it amusing to discuss how many pies Johnson has been eating, during his comeback games. These may be the things people chat and laugh about on here but this clown is on the fkin radio and is a so called blue. Much as I dislike all the x rags on the radio, they have 1 thing in common, they dont bad mouth their team and players.

Layles said:
jimMCFC said:

hi andy =)

Haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.