Andy Hinchcliffe

When he left City to go to Everton didn't he make some remark about joining a bigger club?

He was an ok player for City but he shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Lakey and David White. I would also have more regard for Ian Bishop and David Oldfield's contribution to the club compared to Andy's.

LongsightM13 said:
The dream ticket would be James H Reeve in the studio, with Lakey and Stuart Hall on the commentary duties. The most negative of all is definitely Fred Eyre

Fred Eyre talks the most sense out the lot of them. He says it how it is, most of the time its 'negative' because he only does the commentating for away games, where 9 games out of 10 in recent years we have been poor.

I dont listen to hinchcliffe, gleghorn talks sense some of the time, but hes a sunderland fan and makes no attempts to hide that, so why is he earning thousands of pounds a year commentating on city for our local radio station?

Jesus Christ alive. Some people astound me on here.

it's a forum, open for public debate and exchange of views. He may be your mate, or just somebody you like, or just a guy that played for City that in your opinion has the interests of the club at heart but as you have met with the guy several times that makes your view slightly less objective to those of others, such as myself that have never met the guy. Therefore, on that basis I form my opinion on his comments which I believe to be overly negative towards absolutely everything related to City. I think in his capacity as a radio presenter that focuses on our club he is appalling. As such I will no longer choose to listen to him on the way back from the match on the radio.

auction294 said:

it's a forum, open for public debate and exchange of views. He may be your mate, or just somebody you like, or just a guy that played for City that in your opinion has the interests of the club at heart but as you have met with the guy several times that makes your view slightly less objective to those of others, such as myself that have never met the guy. Therefore, on that basis I form my opinion on his comments which I believe to be overly negative towards absolutely everything related to City. I think in his capacity as a radio presenter that focuses on our club he is appalling. As such I will no longer choose to listen to him on the way back from the match on the radio.

Here here, well said that man / woman. Not saying your a manwoman, just couldnt work out your gender frm your username mate.... er love.... o just shut up.

auction294 said:

spot on that my friend that's the reason i don,t listen to him for me their is a nasty side to his views on city, very unconstructive in fact it,s like your mother in law nit picking away at you?

Wish Andy Buckley would come back on, with Eddie McGoldrick. The best team we have had in recent times, fell apart after they moved stations or roles.

I like Jimmy Wagge, Ian cheeseman & Fred Eyre. I agree, Fred talk's the most sense!

Layles said:
we should hire berti for comments and commentating =D

Don't think he would have the time, what with him being so busy playing for, er, anyway...

Hinchcliffe may be negative, but so are most of the people on here after a poor performance. He's no different to any of us. We've taken the piss out of Johnson for being overweight as well. Yet it's not alright for him to do it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.