Andy Hinchcliffe

Lancet Fluke said:
black mamba said:
cubanheels said:
Arsehole Evertonian,hates football fans,aloof, self centred and NOT a City fan !!

He could be an Everton fan ....

but he WAS born in Manchester !
Born and brought up in Manchester. I'd be surprised if he doesn't have a soft spot for City still. The problem is he said something vaguely negative about Mancini a few months back when we were on a bit of a rough spell of form and subsequently the usual precious suspects decided he was a **** or a rag or an Evertonian or all three. You know how it goes.

haha. So true.

TCIB said:
He only does the lower league matches and it is a shame.
He is well spoken and articulate, perfect as a presenter/commentator.

Seems a really nice chap to.

Saw him once in Wilmslow with my lad who was 4 or 5 at the time. I said to my son that gentleman scored a goal for us when we beat united 5-1, he just completely blanked my boy, I was not at all impressed, and would not suggest that is someone who is exactly City-friendly. I agree that he is articulate though (when he can be bothered to speak)

Fuck Hinchcliffe, what a tosser. Loved him and his corners at City, he died for me when he went to Everton and Wednesday, should have been a City legend. tosser !

Iknow what i know because he was a neighbour of mine,I have followed City for 45 years ,he did not give a damn,he is a cock of the highest order.Its all talk he is just after the money !!

Horrible human being.A bit like many footballers who missed out on the big money jealous as hell .

cubanheels said:
Arsehole Evertonian,hates football fans,aloof, self centred and NOT a City fan !!

If you'd met him you would realise what a stupid statement that is.

Unless I've missed something? Hinchcliffe never asked to leave City it was Kendall who got rid of him? So going off the negative vibes on here, Lakey aside were any of our 1986 lads boyhood City fans?

w@nkypants said:
bored at work said:
Articulate, knows his stuff, employed by sky already and a blue. Why is he never a studio pundit for city games on sky?
Agenda!!!!

They will not promote the least positive thing about City. 670m MANUre Sky subscribers would be jackin' in their subscription if Sky came out with summat positive about City let alone have someone articulating how good we were!!

An arrogant egotistical tool, who was loathed by many of the clubs workforce, remember one of the stories at the time was of him rudely dismissing a young disabled girl in a wheelchair waiting for an autograph after training at platt lane. When he finished his career he said he'd had enough of football for good and was off to the states to start a new life, the septic's obviously had enough of him and 12 months later he was back worming his way into the media

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.