Andy Morrison

JoeMercer'sWay

PM if interested in starting fan kit consultation
I met Andy Morrison today, he came into our college to do a piece on Alcoholics Anonymous, of which he is a member. Seemed a nice chap, very down to earth and open about his previous problems, got to have a word with him after and he admitted looking back that he was very dissappointed at how he let his teammates and managers down during his career and how when at City the manager(Joe Royle) encouraged him to sort his problems out which is why he joined the AA. He was friendly and was very open, not like the Petrov's of this world, even shook my hand and said it was a pleasure to talk to me which was brilliant. Absolute legend. Shame I was the only one who recognised who he was.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
I met Andy Morrison today, he came into our college to do a piece on Alcoholics Anonymous, of which he is a member. Seemed a nice chap, very down to earth and open about his previous problems, got to have a word with him after and he admitted looking back that he was very dissappointed at how he let his teammates and managers down during his career and how when at City the manager(Joe Royle) encouraged him to sort his problems out which is why he joined the AA. He was friendly and was very open, not like the Petrov's of this world, even shook my hand and said it was a pleasure to talk to me which was brilliant. Absolute legend. Shame I was the only one who recognised who he was.

Sounds like he appriciated you noticing him.

Top work mate. Glad he was such a nice guy.....I didn't notice any problems with him when he was our best player that promotion season....

Will never forget the goal he scored when Sat in the home end at Boundry Park screamer. Always liked Andy Morrison.

I was in that stand aswell Numptyed , lol . The local neanderthals were'nt too impressed that day . I couldn't believe the amount of blues in that stand that day that i recognised . At times it did feel like we were taking liberties in there though , lol .
I always loved Andy Morrison for giving his all everytime he pulled on the shirt . Regardless of technical ability , you can't ask for more than that . A top blue .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.