Andy Morrison

This is what never cease to amaze me about City fans our love and knowledge about our previous players i must admit i forgot how much he gave us i only hope somehow he reads this thread

A TRUE LEGEND OF M. C. F.C.

the best joe royle signing EVER EVER he made at any club. The bullet header he scored from corner away at burnley 98/99 season absolute classic. "Oh andy andy andy andy morrison"

Never let the signing of Andy Morrison ever be underestimated. Without question THE catalyst behind BOTH promotions. Absolute legend in my eyes - and a fantastic footballer. Up there with Benarbia for the player who contributed most in such a short space of time. Like another post says, was at the testimonal at Huddersfield (Jim Dyson I think), when Huddersfield brought out their legends. Andy was amongst them and the city fans were going mental - poor Jim Dyson - talk about pi$$ing on a man's fire!!!!!

So pleased to see him doing well at Northwich Vics now.

I'll never forget what he did for us.

A flawed individual yes but he has the guts to comfront his demons unlike many, was fabulous for City and a real inspirational figure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.