Andy Morrison

Just sat here in tears after watching that 99 play off - Andy Morrison was a huge player (no pun intended) for us - Happy Days!

Top guy for City and added the muscle that we needed at the time. Never ever City's best centre back- but one at the time that did bucketloads for our club and should never be forgotten.

Its been a while since i've watched that.

I'm in tears...

Even though we were down in Division Two and not always playing great football, I enjoyed those times much more than I do today.
Strange really.
Whether its because I was younger or because money is slowly ruining football, I don't know? I just remember football being a lot more fun.

SUPA SKUNK said:

I'm in tears...

Even though we were down in Division Two and not always playing great football, I enjoyed those times much more than I do today.
Strange really.
Whether its because I was younger or because money is slowly ruining football, I don't know? I just remember football being a lot more fun.

^^^^^ this enjoyed in some ways being a yo-yo team something to play for every season

One of my all time favourite players, I was at that Oldham game, but in the City end. I'm sure half of Boundary park was City that day! That was a great day, and a great game.

He was an absolute legend! My rag mates (sorry) always knock me for the fact I say he is one of my all time favourite City players but what the f*ck would they know? Great post. The guy deserves nothing but respect.

SUPA SKUNK said:

I'm in tears...

Strange really.

Eh?

It's another debate I know, but I am much happier with City nowadays than I have ever been, and yes I was at a lot of the D2 matches as well.

With regards to Andy Morrison top guy and he is owed a lot of respect for his honesty in his recovery from Alcoholism, and illness that has destroyed many a footballer over the years

Ducado said:
SUPA SKUNK said:

I'm in tears...

Strange really.

Eh?

It's another debate I know, but I am much happier with City nowadays than I have ever been, and yes I was at a lot of the D2 matches as well.

With regards to Andy Morrison top guy and he is owed a lot of respect for his honesty in his recovery from Alcoholism, and illness that has destroyed many a footballer over the years
Good shout, Ducado.

Andy, Andy, Andy, Andy Morrison was exactly what we needed exactly when we needed it. I can't remember him losing a header. He won everything.

Ducado said:
SUPA SKUNK said:

I'm in tears...

Strange really.

Eh?

Seemed more of a good craic going to away games then, visiting places you didnt even think you would visit in the cup, going in boozers where the locals didnt realise theyre town had a football club, and of course the chant at EVERY away game
"Shit ground no fans" used to crease me up every time, no matter where we went me and my mate made abit of a thing about it, so much so we had to sing it at The Emirates the other year just for the craic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.