Andy Morrison

Never forget the playoff final when he lifted the trophy.. played with jock in the southway school team in plymouth heart of lion not the most technically gifted but fantastic bloke never forgot his roots.. wouldn,t mess with hih bro mind..ps didnt come to our reunion in the mount pleasant but i will forgive him. green army

I remember going to watch wales vs norway with my dad few years ago...when alfie was playing before that twat keane came about.
We were walking through the millennium stadium when we saw andy morrison and must have been his agent.

My dad went over and said sarcasticly "excuse me but you look a lot like andy morrison".
He laughed and shook my dads hand sayin ye thats me mate im down with alfie.
We stood tlkin to him for bout 5 mins with his agent and about city and stuff.
Top class bloke had pics taken numerous autographs and he was just a general top guy.
Even said to us "take care guys"...to me that says a lot about him.

Met him a couple of years ago at the entrance to Ikea in Warrington.I was waiting for the missus to get her last few useless bits and pieces we'll never use(plastic orange beakers,scented candles etc.) when Jock walked towards me...

"Hi mate-thanks for all you did for us."

Not a bad opening line,I thought.

"Fuckin 'ell-I can't go anywhere without bumping into one of you lot!!!!!!"
A big grin,a bigger handshake and Jock was gone.

Top man.

Droylsden is spot-on. Turned the '99 season around with his courage and leadership. A total City legend and should be given an ambassador role.

yea he did at fulham i was there it was at the other end of the pitch but wasn,t clearly seen, at first it it looked like he went to butt him, ref gave him a straight red; i heard both sets of players took the piss out the referee at half time? he was stood about three meters from the incident and he did see him lick collys nose?
Joycee Banercheck said:
elliottrobo said:
haha remember when he got a red for spitting in someones face.....
Didn't he lick Collymore's(?) nose?

RobbieBrewer said:
"Fuckin 'ell-I can't go anywhere without bumping into one of you lot!!!!!!"

I love that bit!!

Similairly to the Oldham game, when City played at Luton that season, I could only get a seat in the Luton stand (with my stepson who was 11)

Anyway, Andy Morrison scored the equaliser and there were so many Blues jumped up, it was........ well, it was like when Luton banned away fans in the 80's...lol

It kicked off a little and I remember thinking as we left that day...... I bet them Luton fans wouldn't have kicked off with Andy Morrison.

It can be argued who is/was City's greatest ever signig, but for us in that division, Andy Morrison was the final piece in the jigsaw to help get us promoted (ok, second final piece - Terry Cooke was the final piece!!)

he was my first football hero i still wear his number 5 today and play cb and aww the guy was top

Cajosolu said:
Met him a couple of times at Maine Road, top bloke. And he lifted a trophy for us...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNHQAEHbAHw[/youtube]

met him in wembley hilton after this game,he picked me up and was dancing around with me over his shoulder and im 13 stone,beast of a guy but what a top bloke got his boots from that game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.