Andy Murray to retire

Why the fuck was he crying and bleating in his press conference FFS?
He's not the first sports person to retire from injury and he won't be the last.
Announce your retirement and be done. Move on. Fucks knows what Wimbledon
will be like this year if he actually does make it. The wankfest over him on the BBC
will be off the scale. I'll be dreading it!

One of the greatest British Tennis players we’ve ever had - there’s still a few toss pots that bleat on about him hating England.

Andy Murray. You sir are a brilliant sportsman and a brilliant person.

Great player and being a miserable bastard myself, I always really liked his personality on court and interviews. Suspect he might be better just jacking it in immediately though.

Probably the greatest sportsman of our generation. Huge shame that it ends through injury rather than his personal choice.

Hope he gets to Wimbledon, even if he's out in the first round, he deserves the nation on it's feet one last time.

Some of the things he's done off the court are just the icing on the cake of a fantastic sportsman and human being.

Such a shame the casual racists that hate him for being Scottish held that against him. Sure, he might hate England, but if i wasn't English, i'd fucking loathe England and it's people.

Some people have always knocked him because he’s a bit dour (or a bit Scottish). However, his job wasn’t to be some bimbo of a sleb. It was to win on the tennis court. In that respect he is the consummate professional who has extracted every last drop both from his body and his mental reserves.

Deserves everything he has achieved.

Probably the greatest sportsman of our generation. Huge shame that it ends through injury rather than his personal choice.

Hope he gets to Wimbledon, even if he's out in the first round, he deserves the nation on it's feet one last time.

Some of the things he's done off the court are just the icing on the cake of a fantastic sportsman and human being.

Such a shame the casual racists that hate him for being Scottish held that against him. Sure, he might hate England, but if i wasn't English, i'd fucking loathe England and it's people.

You would loathe England and it's people ? How very fucking patriotic of you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.