anfield and goodison park.

SCOUSER

strange being, who has a bitter jealousy of mancunians. usually lazy, small, ginger, speak like non educated fools and have a strange way about never accepting any form of blame. please remember, they are always right, always inocent, yet everyone else isnt; that is there terrible mentality

Richard said:
Went to both on Saturday doing a charity bike ride around the 8 North West Prem clubs. From the other 6 grounds we got encouragement on route and a warm welcome at reception etc. Soon as we enter Liverpool, we had abuse shouted at us and I quote some scumbag scouser in his shitty chavmobile ' What are you Manc twats doing in Scouselands with those Christies Manchester T-Shirts on' Wankers lot of them, hope they both get relegated.

charity starts at home and stays at home for these sad t@@ts.how are your legs a bit sore.

Never been to that part of the town but I'm sure it's like huge swathes of Manchester, run down, dilapidated and under appreciated. I worked with a lad who lives a stones throw from Anfield and is, for his sins, a Liverpool fan and what a thoroughly decent chap he was to. Usually, the shitter the area, the more black and white the personalities, ie salt of the earth or complete tossers. Extreme society, extreme characters.

Prestwich_Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
fortunately neither have gone to the real dump that is goodison, where if you do get a view you are one of the luckiest alive
If you're at the back of the lower tier at Goodison it's literally like watching the game through a letter box.

Very true. It reminds me of Burnden Park nowadays. Many call it "traditional"; don't let that sway you, it's just shit.

Prestwich_Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
fortunately neither have gone to the real dump that is goodison, where if you do get a view you are one of the luckiest alive
If you're at the back of the lower tier at Goodison it's literally like watching the game through a letter box.
have never been in the lower tier
it's either been in the gods (in the 80's) or the second tier

Anfield, a good ground, excellent stewards and police, ready to have a bit of good natured banter. Fans were great.

Goodison, terrible ground, police not bad, miserable stewards who wouldn't know what a smile is if their lives depended on it. Fans: apart from Birmingham City fans these are the scariest fans in the country.

I tell it like it is. Been going to Anfield and Goodison for years and never had any problem with Liverpool fans but Everton are worse than Trafford United fans.

Prestwich_Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
A letter box with a broom handle propped up against it . . .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.