Anfield on Sunday - a test of resolve character and strength

Liverpool will be right fired up for it. Just beat Chelsea away while we lose away in Southern Italy a few days later.

Need to make sure we are equally as "up for it". We can. We've got the players for this kind of stuff, show us what you're made of blues!!

I can see city falling like a house of cards with another loss. Liverpool and spurs looks fantastic at the moment, and the papers will be crying for panic and crisis with another loss. We ofc know better and won't be pushing the panic button just yet, right? Haha can't wait to see the riot in here.

With the way our rotation has gone, it probably means Dzeko and Aguero will be up front together as Balotelli started on sat and tonight. I hope Mancini throws it out the window for this game and starts Balotelli and Aguero. Dzeko just doesn't hold on to the ball well enough under high pressure (which is exactly what will happen with the dippers - they'll be right up for it and all over us from the first whistle)

Really hope we get the win. Will be a huge confidence boost but I can't see us keeping a clean sheet there the way we're defending right now.

The Europa League is an irrelevance, I would play the EDS and get knocked out of it ASAP, fuck playing on Thursdays and Sundays.
The league title is everything now. Starting on Sunday. I expect us to win and win well.

BlueSinclair said:
I can see city falling like a house of cards with another loss. Liverpool and spurs looks fantastic at the moment, and the papers will be crying for panic and crisis with another loss. We ofc know better and won't be pushing the panic button just yet, right? Haha can't wait to see the riot in here.

This is worst case scenario. Defeat on Sunday could set all this off though. Need the lads to pull together. Imo they can and they will.

lunebleu said:
-Spurs, beatable at home! ! .

Em, yeah by you fair enough, but that game aside we've lost 1 at home in like 2 years!

It's a bit unfair to say we're "beatable at home"<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:38 am --<br /><br />
Spurs fan in peace said:
lunebleu said:
-Spurs, beatable at home! ! .

Em, yeah by you fair enough, but that game aside we've lost 1 at home in like 2 years!

It's a bit unfair to say we're "beatable at home"

PS I bloody pray you stuff the delusional scouse cunts on sunday! I fucking hate them!

BlueSinclair said:

Liverpool look fantastic? Take Sunday's win away and what have they done? Drew at home to Norwich the previous week. At ''fortress Anfield'', they have won 2 and drew 4.
We lost to Bayern the other week, came back and whacked 4 past Blackburn. If we play against the Mickies like we did against Napoli we will beat them too.

POSITIVITY IS WHAT WE NEED.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.