Anfield on Sunday - a test of resolve character and strength

It has to start with a clean sheet for me. The other end has not been a problem.

Just hope fat Carroll doesn't get a game.

Bobbies Black Bins said:
It has to start with a clean sheet for me. The other end has not been a problem.

.....I hope he does - he is complete and utter shite!

york away to this! said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:

.....I hope he does - he is complete and utter shite!

Agreed Sunday league player. How lucky was he against our pre-semi final team? He'll never do that again in 6 months of Sundays.

I think they will play Carroll after the way we made him look like Marco Van Basten in last season's dismal non-display at Anfield.
We can expect a lot of long balls to him and Suarez and we need to be strong.
Could be a long afternoon and we may need to come from behind, but I expect us to come back like we did after the last Champions league disappointment with a real show of intent, and pick them off in the second half

What a chance now of going 7, yes SEVEN points clear of the rags. What could end up more important though is that we maintain our 6pt lead over Spurs. They don't seem to be slipping up and have a lot of games coming up I expect them to win. Huge game tomorrow imo, not as a one off fixture but for the season...it will give us a huge picture of how we respond when "under pressure".

Even if we lose it's not the end of the world, there should be less pressure on the lads tomorrow after the scum slipped up.

Far from the end of the world mate. I know the same can be said for every game because the season is 38 games long etc etc. I just have a feeling tomorrow will have a big say in the title, even more so after todays results.

I fully expect the lads to be bang up for this and now the scum have dropped points psychologically it'll be a big bonus to know we can increase the gap at the top and ive no doubt the players will know this too and will hopefully rise to the challenge.
These are the chances we need to take if we want to win the title lets face it we wont get many chances like this with the luck they get and now that the spuds are winning for fun makes it important we get 3 points. ;) CTID

keep up the goal average and we win

no change no caution

ATTACK ATTACK
ATTACKATTACKATTACK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.