Anfield on Sunday - a test of resolve character and strength

citymad said:
Dalglish will know that we'll want to bounce back. Dont be surprised if Liverpool are at our throats from the off. I just hope he recalls Richards and Clichy, thats all I pray for.

I pray that Liverpool give it their all. This is how City wins. No parking the bus bollocks like Napoli and others like to do and City has this one locked. Silva, Dzeko, and Aguero will punish Liverpool like they did Spurs, especially if the lads go into with a hunger to avenge.

Will be a tough game, but a win at Anfield and i'll go as far to say we've won the league.

JBG said:
citymad said:
Dalglish will know that we'll want to bounce back. Dont be surprised if Liverpool are at our throats from the off. I just hope he recalls Richards and Clichy, thats all I pray for.

I pray that Liverpool give it their all. This is how City wins. No parking the bus bollocks like Napoli and others like to do and City has this one locked. Silva, Dzeko, and Aguero will punish Liverpool like they did Spurs, especially if the lads go into with a hunger to avenge.

Wouldn't be surprised if this happens but it'll still be tough, Dalglish aint no mug.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
BlueSinclair said:
I can see city falling like a house of cards with another loss. Liverpool and spurs looks fantastic at the moment, and the papers will be crying for panic and crisis with another loss. We ofc know better and won't be pushing the panic button just yet, right? Haha can't wait to see the riot in here.

Liverpool look fantastic? Take Sunday's win away and what have they done? Drew at home to Norwich the previous week. At ''fortress Anfield'', they have won 2 and drew 4.
We lost to Bayern the other week, came back and whacked 4 past Blackburn. If we play against the Mickies like we did against Napoli we will beat them too.

POSITIVITY IS WHAT WE NEED.

Liverpool fantastic - pure fookin bunkum!! Chelsea gave it them gift wrapped on Sun and they know it!

I think w'ell be fine & i think this Game will prove that this really is a new City that has the mental strength to really be a successful team..

I fcukign hope so anyway..haha

Mclovin said:
Will be a tough game, but a win at Anfield and i'll go as far to say we've won the league.

And what about the other 25 games or so? Way too early to come out with a statement like that. It's a huge game though. We can't afford to let a 5pt lead become a 2pt lead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.