Anfield on Sunday - a test of resolve character and strength

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm probably going to support Liverpool if they beat us on Sunday.

I'm with you there fella. Always admired their 'istry and just love the thought of tuning in to the world service to hear those "koppies" and their cheeky songs.

This Sunday will be the real test of what we are about and I hope for goodness sake we play the two best fullbacks at City(and in the Prem) I don't have a good feeling about this one. We need to score first or it will be like the Alamo at Anfield.

Too much drama for me.
It's just 3 points up for grabs on Sunday
Nothing more, nothing less.

Any result as long as we keep a big fat CLEAN SHEET

The players will realise that the knock-out stages of the Champions League is a very distant reality irrespective of beating Bayern. Therefore, the Premier League is the competition to win and I believe the whole club will be working hard to win it so the team will be fully focused to beat Liverpool. No hangover in my opinion.
Hopefully Mancini will play a consistent team in the PL if we go out of the CL. We need to play our best defenders every PL game from now on. So Clichy and Richards must start. Kolarov and Zabs should play in all the other competitions.
It's about time we broke the Anfield jinx. 1-2 city. Aguero & Barry.

The first half hour will be intense. City will come out the blocks to get an early goal, Liverpool will know this and fight fire with fire. Liverpool have nothing to lose while we need to get a result. Its a difficult one to call but im in a positive mood so my head says a 2-1 victory while my heart says lets give another rival a walloping as a statement of intent.

citymad said:
The first half hour will be intense. City will come out the blocks to get an early goal, Liverpool will know this and fight fire with fire. Liverpool have nothing to lose while we need to get a result. Its a difficult one to call but im in a positive mood so my head says a 2-1 victory while my heart says lets give another rival a walloping as a statement of intent.
My heart says the same, would be a great antidote wouldn't it? Though I would be just as happy with a 1-0 grind out.

I work with hundreds of dippers every day and not a single one is expecting more than a point with most expecting defeat.

I think we will do em over big style but we must make sure that the grass inspector is stopped from getting in the box therefore richards is a must.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.