Anfield on Sunday - a test of resolve character and strength

Unbelievable form, truly unbelievable.

Imo any other season if we had started as well wed be about 10 points clear by now. The sad thing for us is that spuds and rags, despite getting absolutely shafted by us, are still within reaching distance. A couple of defeats and we could find ourselves joint 3rd. I have faith in Mancini and the players that they won't let that happen and will get back to winning ways on Sunday. Heads up lads, there's work to do here!

Big Dave Watson said:
It's not just the scum that are title rivals. We need to be looking over or shoulder at Spurs. Since that clouting we gave them they have won every game bar one. Win their game in hand and they are 6 behind with up and coming fixtures of WBA, Bolton, Stoke and Sunderland. Any slip ups by us between now and Christmas could see it being tight at the top.
Lol

you can analyse all you like but the team need to get Tuesday out of their system and what better opportunity to avenge our last visit- c'mon city stick to them- give me a nice birthday weekend!!!!

ayrshire_blue said:
Unbelievable form, truly unbelievable.

Imo any other season if we had started as well wed be about 10 points clear by now. The sad thing for us is that spuds and rags, despite getting absolutely shafted by us, are still within reaching distance. A couple of defeats and we could find ourselves joint 3rd. I have faith in Mancini and the players that they won't let that happen and will get back to winning ways on Sunday. Heads up lads, there's work to do here!

Well said.

will be there pissed up losing my voice as usual cheering the boys on! big game for us now after last night!

ayrshire_blue said:
Bluu said:
I just fucking love City. Win or lose. It's dna. Heart and soul.

And this is why City fans are second to none.

So, so true blues. Cityitis as a fever is rapidly reducing but hasn't gone entirely. We'll be here no matter what.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.