Angel Di Maria

bluemoon27 said:
LoveCity said:
YES, he is one of the best wingers out there but having a so/so season. But he showed against United just how dangerous he can be. There isn't much between he and Bale as players but probably around £25million between them in cost. Width and pace? Here is your man...

PS: Name me a winger who ISN'T frustrating at times and prone to inconsistency.

stewart downing,he is frustrating,inconsistant and shite all the time

Downing is about as consistent as you can get. Got the other two right though.

If they're offering him he'll be around the £20,000,000 - £25,000,000 mark. It's a no-brainer, deal.

Prefer Bale on goal threat. His free kick taking ability is starting to mimic Ronaldo's. But yeh, he will probably cost too much.

What does everyone assume that Di Maria would automatically be welcomed by our Argentinian contingent. They might also think he's a greedy, diving, cheating, big nosed twat.

delkhouri said:
I don't think Bale goes to another PL team. He is Madrid bound. Plus Bale is like 50+million where Di Maria will be like 25million

I would have Di Maria in a flash. His problem from what I have seen is he is a bit moody.

Bale is not Madrid bound. Perez is not interested in the Welshman. Particularly, if Ancelotti becomes the next Real Madrid coach, he does not use wingers as such.

There is no comparison. Di Maria has made so many assists while Bale has made 1 assist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.