Angel Di Maria

B3nStr0ng said:
jonmcity said:
Mayor West said:
Not that i particularly care about English players in our team, but with all these foreign signings, and lescott apparently gone, what are we going to do about meeting home grown requirements? are we ok on that front?

Yes we are, in any case he has a european union passport. And won't be long before the rule preventing players form earning a wage all over europe is challenged in the EU court.

Freedom of movement for workers shall be secured within the Community.
Such freedom of movement shall entail the abolition of any discrimination based on nationality between workers of the Member States as regards employment, remuneration and other conditions of work and employment.

Hart, Richards, Milner, Sinclair, Barry, Wright plus Guidetti, Suarez, Lopez are classed as homegrown I'm sure there must be more even without Lescott.

Barry and Sinclair are out the door.

Both being made available for sale. Barry could always see out his last year but quite a few decent clubs sniffing.

christ, so lescott, sinclair AND barry all going! we may be having a few more incomings than we thought!!??

suvommukherjee08 said:
"The arrival of Negredo doesn't rule out Osvaldo".

It should, and I'd rather have Negredo.

This only makes sense unless Dzeko is going or were not getting Negredo.

jonmcity said:
Mayor West said:
Not that i particularly care about English players in our team, but with all these foreign signings, and lescott apparently gone, what are we going to do about meeting home grown requirements? are we ok on that front?

Yes we are, in any case he has a european union passport. And won't be long before the rule preventing players form earning a wage all over europe is challenged in the EU court.

Such freedom of movement shall entail the abolition of any discrimination based on nationality between workers of the Member States as regards employment, remuneration and other conditions of work and employment.

Not true you are invited to play and therefore the organisation can apply any rule it chooses. Manchester City itself cannot say it will only buy English players as that would be discrimination

BoyBlue_1985 said:
jonmcity said:
Mayor West said:

Not true you are invited to play and therefore the organisation can apply any rule it chooses. Manchester City itself cannot say it will only buy English players as that would be discrimination

Not so if the organisation's rules are discriminatory. I will leave it to the lawyers though, someone will make a packet fighting this one in court.

Di Maria would be absolutely perfect for us down the left, the thought of him and Navas either side of Silva with Aguero up front is frightening especially when you consider we would have Nasri, Dzeko and Guidetti all in reserve to provide different options with maybe 2 up front or Nasri to retain possession and provide a bigger goal threat in behind a lone striker.

suvommukherjee08 said:
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 1m

Manchester City and Roma will meet tonight for Osvaldo, according to Sky Italy. Priced 20m €.The arrival of Negredo doesn't rule out Osvaldo

Think Tolm is bang on about us dealing with Roma.Tancredi has lost it :P lol.Look at the stupid quote "The arrival of Negredo doesn't rule out Osvaldo".

Doesnt make sence we would buy Osvaldo and Negredo. In that case we would have 5 strikers and 3 of them can not play anything other that CF. City may meet with Roma tonight but i doubt it will be over Osvaldo.

Jeez if we end up with Lamela, Marquinhos and Negredo we're in for one hell of a year. Lamela for me is absolutely perfect for the left side of our attacking mid. We need someone in there who's gonna notch 10 or so goal. I'd prefer reus or bale in an ideal world, but Lamela could be a more realistic, quality addition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.