Angel Di Maria

dref619 said:
Jeez if we end up with Lamela, Marquinhos and Negredo we're in for one hell of a year. Lamela for me is absolutely perfect for the left side of our attacking mid. We need someone in there who's gonna notch 10 or so goal. I'd prefer reus or bale in an ideal world, but Lamela could be a more realistic, quality addition.

He would if he weren't a RM!

Jnr Kisby said:
dref619 said:
Jeez if we end up with Lamela, Marquinhos and Negredo we're in for one hell of a year. Lamela for me is absolutely perfect for the left side of our attacking mid. We need someone in there who's gonna notch 10 or so goal. I'd prefer reus or bale in an ideal world, but Lamela could be a more realistic, quality addition.

Can play both sides.

Jnr Kisby said:
dref619 said:

I thought he could play both flanks ?

Osvaldo is the player from Roma that I hope we dont go after ffs! But Lamela/Marquinhos would be great. Di Maria as well would be awesome on the wing.

dref619 said:
Jnr Kisby said:
dref619 said:

Didn't play on the left last season, according to WhoScored. Don't watch Roma that often, though, but maybe he changed position during some games? Have anyone seen him play on the left?

d20512ae50d98cacc991e085d0b70082.png

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Mayor West said:
christ, so lescott, sinclair AND barry all going! we may be having a few more incomings than we thought!!??

Possibly not. It may be just a case of cutting the squad size and shunting some big earners off the wage bill.

I totally get the getting rid of high earners, but our squad is tiny compared to other top sides!

Kladze said:
dref619 said:
Jnr Kisby said:

Didn't play on the left last season, according to WhoScored. Don't watch Roma that often, though, but maybe he changed position during some games? Have anyone seen him play on the left?

d20512ae50d98cacc991e085d0b70082.png

He is left footed so one of those that cuts in onto his left foot from the right wing. Could play either side though depending whether we want wing play or players to cut in and shoot as Adam Johnson used to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.