Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can get forget this now with UEFA kicking our arses with the FFP boot ... It'll probably be Sagan, Fernando, Mangala or Benatia at best I reckon

TrueBlue1705 said:
I think we can get forget this now with UEFA kicking our arses with the FFP boot ... It'll probably be Sagan, Fernando, Mangala or Benatia at best I reckon

Carl would be a Galactico, to be sure.

Champions2012! said:
Immense player

Funny how we all view players differently

you see Immense: I see diving cheating **** who should never be allowed to wear our clubs shirt

each to their own as the saying goes

Matt the Giant said:
SebastianBlue said:
TrueBlue1705 said:

Carl would be a Galactico, to be sure.

Very good sir.

I try to honour his legacy whenever possible.

des hardi said:
whp.blue said:
Champions2012! said:
Immense player

Funny how we all view players differently

you see Immense: I see diving cheating **** who should never be allowed to wear our clubs shirt
each to their own as the saying goes
Someone get this guy a drink!
Do I get one as well, as I also think he's one of the biggest cheats going?

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Where has this rumour come from?

Because we tried to sign him before. Madrid has a thousand midfielders and having spent big money on Bale(who plays the same position) and Isco(who plays attacking mid which is where DiMaria played when not RW) it makes sense that those players would want more regular football and to justify the money spent on them. But with the FFP restrictions makes it impossible to sign him and Mangala and we need a CH more than we need DiMaria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.