Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
richards30 said:
He'd be an epic failure in the prem, 70% of the formation set ups in the prem eat players like him for dinner, no thankya!!!

heard any more on isco zin?

Na, won't be happening that one mate, think we prefer a certain South American!!!

yay alexis sanchez!!! I wonder if tahts why cash is being saved on the defender front?

richards30 said:
richards30 said:

Na, won't be happening that one mate, think we prefer a certain South American!!!

yay alexis sanchez!!! I wonder if tahts why cash is being saved on the defender front?

If this mornings reports we have agreed a £30m deal with Roma for Benatia are true and take in the £12m for Fernando as well as bringing GK Willy then we must be selling at least one of Yaya or Beast to fund a buy of Sanchez.

The fantastic defensive organisation & tactical skills of the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal, Utd, Newcastle, would find him out no problem.

Unfortunately for him he will have to stick with Real Madrid & settle for being motm in the Champions League final.

Norwich & West Brom would be a bridge too far.

IndyFootball ‏@IndyFootball 29m
Manchester United and Manchester City could face a fight for Real Madrid's Angel di Maria <a class="postlink" href="http://ind.pn/1luUEnN" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ind.pn/1luUEnN</a>

Despite a hugely impressive last season for Real Madrid, according to reports in the Spanish press, it appears Angel Di Maria could be on his way out of the Bernabeu.

Sports daily AS report that the Argentine midfielder want to leave the club, feeling undervalued and unappreciated as they publicly court the sensation of this World Cup, James Rodriguez.

The news of Di Maria's reported unhappiness in Madrid is said to have put a number of clubs on high alert, including Manchester United and City, Juventus, Monaco and Paris Saint-Germain.

It remains to be seen whether Di Maria is simply posturing in the hope of securing a new improved contract or whether he is genuinely looking to leave the club, but his recent statements on the matter have been decidedly non-committal.

“We do not know if I’ll stay in Madrid. I’m happy, but I’ll see what happens,” he said.

Di Maria is currently in Brazil with the Argentina World Cup squad, preparing for their last 16 clash with Switzerland.

richards30 said:
He'd be an epic failure in the prem, 70% of the formation set ups in the prem eat players like him for dinner, no thankya!!!

Paulinho woohooo

KevR_7 said:
richards30 said:

If this mornings reports we have agreed a £30m deal with Roma for Benatia are true and take in the £12m for Fernando as well as bringing GK Willy then we must be selling at least one of Yaya or Beast to fund a buy of Sanchez.

selling alf for alexis would be the way to go and to be honest im all for it!

I think he's been the best player in Argentina this WC, been very impressed with is work rate.
Rojo also looks like quite a player.

ColinLee said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Can see us going for him or isco as big summer signing! Think negredo to athletico guddetti as 4th striker (home grown)
with sales I'd say there would be around 40 mil left to spend squad could be

hart
caballero
wright

zabba
sagna
clichy
kolarov
nasty
demichellis
kompany
mangala
Boyata

garcia
fernando
fernandinho
yaya
milner
nasri
silva
di maria
Navas

joevtic
dzeko
aguero
guddetti

???
Except you've got 18 foreign players there by my count which is 1 too many. And Guidetti isn't good enough.
I count 19!

Di Maria wants to go and James Rodriguez could be his replacement
'The Noodle' has asked to be traded. Not feeling valued in Madrid and the club would be willing to sell for 50 million. If you quit, your post could be for James Rodriguez.

Di Maria wants to leave Real Madrid. He feels that a player is still not valued and has asked to be traded. Monaco, PSG, City, United and Juventus want him and the white club would be willing to sell for 50 million euros. The more interest that is shown Monaco. Right where plays James Rodriguez, who could come to Madrid as a substitute. Is World Newcomer and would be happy to sign for the club. For Colombia would fulfill a dream, could even match if Madrid Falcao also closed recruitment. A three players represents Jorge Mendes.

Di María, a few days ago, and dropped his intentions: "We do not know if I'll stay in Madrid. I'm happy, but I'll see what happens. " And yesterday surprised with his words on Messi in an interview: "It's the best in the world. What makes anyone he does. " That implied a Christian, current Ballon, scorn seems a clear strategy to force him out.

You want to go is long. In December and proposed to be relegated out by Bale. Eugenio Lopez, the Argentine representative, said then: "There's a presidential theme. I do not want to talk. " The Madrid told him not to go out and get angry noodle. "If you are not happy, I have my office open," Ancelotti said then. It was the Italian who recovered its best and made a brilliant end of season. Counting on him for next season, but Di Maria did not want to go the European champions.

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://as.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Das%26es_sm%3D93" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... es_sm%3D93</a>

Hope he fooks off somewhere else!!

No doubt a talent, but he's headless chicken too! He's like a stopped clock, that by definition, has to have a good game every now and then, due to the style he has!

He REALLY doesn't know how to use Zaba and wastes a lot of PZ good overlaps cos he's a greedy tw@.

Just not a team player, for me.

Thanks, but, no fooking thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.