Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
never thought that much of him and after watching tonight don't want him at our club far to wasteful, good finish though.

Not a team player???

He had the most assists in Europe's top 5 leagues last season. He's a creative machine who just had a terrible match today (but won it for them anyway, which is what good players can do even after having a nightmare).

He's definitely a team player with a bit of a greedy side like any winger.

People should know by now never to judge on one game, especially not an international. Aguero has looked like a Championship player at the World Cup, but we all know better.

I'd have Di Maria here tomorrow.

Edit: I just checked and his passing accuracy today was 19% worse than his average. As I said: a bad day.

LoveCity said:
Not a team player???

He had the most assists in Europe's top 5 leagues last season. He's a creative machine who just had a terrible match today (but won it for them anyway, which is what good players can do even after having a nightmare).

People should know by now never to judge on one game, especially not an international. Aguero has looked like a Championship player at the World Cup, but we all know better.

Edit: I just checked and his passing accuracy today was 19% worse than his average. As I said: a bad day.

I think a lot of his performances, along with Aguero's, have to do with Argentina not having any sort of midfield.

Although I do agree about the point made earlier, he chose to shoot rather than give the ball to Zabba on the over

LoveCity said:
Not a team player???

And yet he was still one of the few players on the pitch trying to take some responsibility and at the end he won it together with Messi

LoveCity said:
Not a team player???

He's had a good season.

He's been off and on before that (mostly off), but has the talent to be consistent.

As a rule, he isn't.

Even having a shit game he kept on trying. He could have hid I give him respect for that

Not the most impressive performance from di Maria but credit to him for not shying away,

Great player, it would all depend on his price from Madrid. He hasn't shone in the World Cup so far, and Sanchez has looked better, however on club form then Di Maria looks the better player. Personally I'd prefer Sanchez at City, I think he'll be cheaper and is more suited to our style of play, and I also think he'll settle into the side quicker than Di Maria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.