Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 10m
EXCLUSIVE: Real Madrid and PSG closed agreement for Di Maria for 65m€. PSG will wait to announce the deal

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
EXCLUSIVE: Real Madrid and PSG closed agreement for Di Maria for 65m€. PSG will wait to announce the deal

That is a lot of money. Not sure if he is worth more than the likes of Reus or Hazard

pudge said:
That's Cavani out the door then
Who's going to buy him though and who'll play up front when ibra isn't good enough any more? I think they'll try to shift 3-4 players or just tell UEFA to fuck off.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:

so thats 115m € on lulz and di maria ( in access of of 60 m € limit ) , so they must be confident of selling cavani for 55 m€ for FFP or selling off marquinhos as well

aguero93:20 said:
pudge said:
Who's going to buy him though and who'll play up front when ibra isn't good enough any more? I think they'll try to shift 3-4 players or just tell UEFA to fuck off.
Just thinking of players that could command a decent fee if they do plan on breaking even; they've got about £50m to make up if that's the case.

aguero93:20 said:
pudge said:
It could be a loan deal. If PSG really are willing to sell Cavani, it shows their utter shortsightedness.

And the rumors of a move to the rags aren't dying.

@tancredipalmeri 5m

EXCLUSIVE (2): PSG will try to sell at least one among Pastore, Lavezzi and Cavani before announcing Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.